CHAPTER 3: the plan

MILIUS POV

I hate this life, I hate being reborn then your memories will just flashing by your mind. When your going to die. It's really tragic, but I can't help my self. I'm just thinking I want to help and I'm going to help as long as I can't. But how a 15 year old boy that is going to die at the age of 16 gonna help.

I have to plan this.

Me ad my uncle always have a plan and as if you know. It doesn't work. Every one of them. Why am I always have to be on a week body?

"Uncle, what should I do? I always die?" I ask my uncle.

"Milius you should comeback, to your parent's. They were worried about you"

"No" I said.

"Milius stop being stubborn and follow your parent's order." Uncle said with his blazing red eyes that intensively looking at my pure soul. I was startle just by looking at my uncle's eyes.

"But, uncle, I want to help them." As said as if I'm going to cry. My uncle's eye's soften.

"I'm sorry, milius but your to young to be in this war. We don't even know if that's gonna. Your father rely so much on a premonition of that hibernating oracle."

"Uncle, you shouldn't said that to Oracle Dodona."

"Im sorry, but I'm stating the fact that her promotion might end up false. The only thing to do is guard our father well and guard the jewels. Including you milius. So I will bring you know to Olympus whether you like it or not" said uncle. I'm gonna object but he hold my soul so tight, I can't get out of his grasp, my uncle is dragging me.

I'm doom I can't face my parents this way. I will face my furious mother and father, I know even my kind sister Aphrodite will be mad at me. They might never let me go.

Me and my uncle travel's thru doors. Theni saw the golden door. It means where here. I'm back again to my birth place.

My uncle slowly open the door, and it lead us to the thrown room. I move behind of my uncle's.  I don't want my father to see me like this. A spirit.

"Brother what brings you here?" Ask my father.

"Nothing much, I will just like to bring you back what you lost for 16th years" my uncle pull me. So my father will see me.

"Milius"

"Hello father" I slightly wave.

"Where did you go for the past 16 years?"

"I became a mortal, where is mother I ask." I can't find her.

My father just signal me to follow him. My uncle let go of my hands.

"Go to your parents, milius and never do that again" I just nod. Then my uncle open a door that lead to the underworld. And he step in to the door and vanished. Then I follow my father.

"Where are we going father?" I ask, he doesn't answer me. I felt guilty at what I've done.

My father stop walking at this huge door. I remember this. It was my own room. What mother doing in my room?. Then father the door.

My eyes slowly soften when I saw my mother in my almost lifeless body. I felt sorry for what I've done. A very feared and dangerous woman is now a weak and fragile goddess.

"Mother" I said she look at my dead body and then she realized that the voice is behind her. She turn towards me. She immediately stand up and run to me for a hug. But I was a spirit and she just came thru my body.

"I'm sorry mother" I whisper. She just nod. All I can see in her eyes eyes is full of joy and relief.  I slowly went to my body. I touch my heart then my soul essences went to my body and then my body and soul are connected again.

I gasp for air as I sit up. I clear my vision and I see my hands. I'm not a transparent anymore. I look at my mother. She smile and hug me tight.

"Welcome back my son, don't ever do that again please" she said. My father join hugging me.

"I'm you two, but please give me some air. You to struggling me." He's parent's let him go.

"Son please, don't do that again. That is dangerous, good thing your uncle is the one that get your soul." I just nod.

But deep inside, I'm planning my next move.

*******
Sorry for the short update.

Thanks for reading.

Please vote and comment.