CHAPTER 4 decision

Milius can't out run his sister, she is every where he go. Because Aphrodite don't want to angry his father more.

It was 20th century, it was the start of new dawn for mortals. They started to grow industry that help them to be successful.

Milius feel he must do something, he's older now. He eventually found out the reason why his siblings was now in the mortal world. Because they was capturing their grandfather Cronus. They need to stop him,from doing he's plan to end the world. He didn't know why, he's father did not let him join them. They knew that he has such a great power and He will be the soon king of Olympus and the red birth stone on his hands was the symbol of this power. The power to create and destroy.

Milius got an idea. "Sister, can I have a nectar" he requested to her sister. His sister was awu when he use his use his aegyo. He's sister immediately smile and caress his brother face. This is the first time milius request something to her, that's why she accept it. But she was wrong to trust him.

"Okay, but stay here. Huh!" Said his sister. He just nod.

After her sister was gone. seokjin sneak, to dodona chamber. He went in. He saw the sleeping dodona.

He step back, when dodona. Sit up turn her head towards him. Then she open her eyes, and pointed her fingers to him.

"Young master milius, I know what you seek. To get your self back to the human world. You need to kill your self, then when your in the underworld cut the golden string, these only connect your immortal body to your soul, then after that you you can reincarnate but their is in return, you will never have your memories and you your spirit will stay on limbo until the right time."

"What do you mean, dodona" he said to the oracle but the oracle sleep again.

"There you are, why are you here?" Ask Aphrodite. Who has her nectar on her hands

"I'm sorry sister" he hug his sister.

"Okay, let's go. Don't disturb dodona again. He nod.

What that should I do, do the oracle said or just stay here.

"Miliuuuuussssss" shouted her panicked sister.

Milius saw his parents rush towards him he close his eyes. Milius chooses to be a part of the war.

*******
Sorry for a short chapter.

I'm going to be busy today.

Promise I'm going to have longer chapters.

Thanks for reading.

I love you all.