Before - IV

About fifteen minutes into driving, Oliver makes a left turn onto a quieted street. I look out the window at the huge houses of this quiet little neighborhood. "We requested a not so populated neighborhood at the real estate office and they took us here," he says as if reading my mind. We take a right down a narrow street and at the very end is the biggest house I've seen in this city. I suck in a breath. A few extra rooms?! More like hundreds! Oliver chuckles lightly and I turn towards him. He wears a small smile on his face and clucks his tongue. We stop and he gets out of the car, turning it off. I start to open my door but he's already there. Taking my hand to help me out of the car, I peer up at the multiple-storied mansion. I hear the door shut and he takes my hand again, leading me to the front door.

         He pulls out his house key and turns to me saying, "Before we go inside, i'll give you a run down. There are many people staying here." He licks his lips and continues. "Jordan and his brother have the third floor; both Matts share rooms with their girlfriends on the first floor; Lee and I have rooms on the second floor along with a guy named Cole from Dominoes Pizza." I laugh loudly and stare at him in disbelief when he doesn't laugh with me. He shrugs his shoulders and smiles. "There's some benefits that come with a pizza delivery guy living in your house. We have 6 rooms open, you can choose whichever you want." he puts the key in the lock and turns, opening the door. Music spills outside and light illuminates the huge yard. He squeezes my hand and leads me inside.

        With the door shut behind us, I look around. A deep red colors the walls; a chandelier hangs above the large staircase 20 feet in front of the foyer. The walls are decorated with awards and posters of idols and bands from the 60s-Now. We turn right into the front room where all of the music is coming from. Heads poke up from the large, black sofa, turning away from the huge flatscreen television on the wall. There are tapestries of weird and beautiful patterns decorating the walls. Matt Kean stands up first, followed by Matt Nicholls. Oliver leads me further into the room to meet them. "This is the girl from the concert, Lena. Is it okay with you guys if she lives here? She's had a rough time... Living," Oliver explains.

        The guys nod and smile at me. I can tell they're looking at the bruises on my face and I feel a deeper hatred for Nolan. "Hey girly," Kean says before taking my hand and kissing it, peering into my eyes. I smile at him. "I'm Matt, that's also Matt," he says before gesturing to Matt. I laugh and nod. "I've been a fan of the band for a few years." Oliver calls the other lads and they get up from the sofa, drawing near. He points at each one as he says their names. "That's Jordan, his brother is Gregg, and the awkward one is Lee." They all nod their heads at me and Jordan draws closer. "What a lovely lady you are. Oliver, how come we haven't met her before? She's a pure beauty!" He exclaims, making me blush. He looks me up and down and licks his bottom lip. I giggle and try to hide another round of blushing when Oliver steps closer to me. "Hide your boner, I've already claimed her," he whispers, winking at me. My tummy swirls and I feel light on my toes.

         Oliver takes me on a tour of the huge house and I take in beautiful details. Each room we go into has its own little design or decoration different from the next. He takes me up to the second floor and he opens the door to the biggest bedroom of the house. "They gave me the biggest room, which I really didn't want. I think it should've been given to Jordan. He's the newest member and is really working hard. I am a little worried about him, though. Make sure you watch yourself," Oliver tells. I nod, slightly unsure of this place and then head into the rest of the bedroom. The walls are filled with pictures of family and friends, fans and their pictures, poems, and letters. I look in awe. Lights decorate the ceiling, playing on the deep blue walls. His bed is gigantic and decorated with fluffy brown blankets. A bathroom hides in the far corner of the room, it's door slightly open. I turn around and spot Oliver walking over to his huge walk-in closet. He turns on the light and disappears for a second. When he returns, he's holding clothes. "I figure you could use something else to wear tonight," he laughs. I peer down at my clothing and giggle.

        I grab the clothes from him and go into the bathroom to change. Once I finish, I stare into the mirror. A long T-shirt that falls just past my thighs and small pair of shorts. I wash my face off with tap water from the sink, ridding my face of today's sheen of sweat. I throw my hair into a messy bun to top off the look and exit the bathroom. Oliver stares and I open my arms out in a "well what do you think?" gesture and twirl around. He chuckles and sits on the foot of his bed. "As beautiful as ever," he teases. I blush and feign swooning. We both laugh so hard, my stomach begins hurting. Finally calming down, Oliver peers up at me and asks, "Well where do you want to sleep tonight? You've seen all of the vacated rooms." I think for a second and say, "Well I actually really like the room next to yours. It's not too big, not too small. The walls are very pretty too." The walls in the room are a velvet lavender color, but the pattern swirls the lavender into an almost white.

        He smiles. "Well if you hear taps on the wall, that's me just trying to talk to a pretty girl named Lena." I laugh and lightly hit his shoulder. "Since it is your first night here, you could sleep in here. We'll get you set up tomorrow in there and you'll have all of your things," he says nervously, looking at his shoes. "I mean if you don't want to that's fine! It's just I know how weird it can be your first time at a foreign place." I smile down at him and nod. "Sure, i'll sleep in here." I walk past him to the side of the bed and climb in. He clicks his tongue and chuckles, "That's my side of the bed, angel." I moan and slide over to the other side, pulling up the covers. He goes into his closet to change and comes out in pajama pants and a white T-shirt. He climbs into the bed next to me and smiles, then faces the other direction. I find myself wishing he was still looking at me and stare at the ceiling. My eyes slowly close and I drift into a comfortable sleep.
                                                                         **
        Hey you guys! Vote and let me know if you like it so far or if you have any ideas on what you want to happen. Love you guys! Xoxo