Before - V

When I wake in the morning, Oliver is nowhere to be seen. I wipe the sleep out of my eyes and stretch my arms high above my head, a yawn tearing out of my body. I frown a bit and then hop out of his bed and shuffle to the bathroom. After a quick pee, I go to the sink and splash water on my face. I shriek when my eyes meet the mirror. Jordan's face is peering into the doorway and staring at me. I catch my breath and go into attack mode. "What the fuck? This isn't even your room!" He smirks and says, "It's not yours either, sweetheart." I frown a little and give up. "Well can you at least show me where my room is?" He nods and takes my hand, leading me down the big hall. I'm a bit surprised he grabbed my hand and blush a little at the gesture. We reach my door in less than a minute and he jiggles the doorknob, willing it open. He lightly pushes me inside and follows after me, closing the door behind him. "Look," he says. "If you're going to be staying here, I just want me and you to get a little more acquainted." I quickly look around the room, feeling a bit uncomfortable. He takes a step closer but I will my feet to stay in place. "I've never met a girl as beautiful as you in my life, let alone lived with one. Things may get a little... Hot," he says, emphasizing the "t". I stare at him in disbelief. Who does this guy think he is? "I'm not quite sure I'm understanding you," I squeak out. He moves one step closer, 2 inches from my face and says, "I could show you." His eyes are glittering and they're the prettiest blue I've ever seen; like a storm rolling through the horizon. I try to turn away from him, but he grabs my hands with one arm, forcing them behind my back and the other pulls my ear to his lips. "But I'll let you decide that," he whispers. Tingles run down my spine and I can feel my palms start to sweat. Do I actually like what this guy is doing? What the hell, Lena? His lips brush against my cheek as he turns to leave, and he's out the door before I can mutter a word. I sit down on my new bed in shock and push down the butterflies swarming in my tummy. I hear a slap of hands in the hallway and sit up straighter. A light rap at the door follows the most calming voice in the world; Oliver's. "May I come in, angel?"

*Note - This will be edited into paragraph form as soon as possible. I decided to write on my phone this time. Sorry it was short! Love you guys. Xoxo