Update #4 : Break The Ice

Baby Percy disconnected his arms around Harry's neck and said, "Daddy!", he raised his hands and started running. 

"How.. Who..?", I said eating my own sentence. "Quit running baby. You might fall. And who's your Daddy?", I asked him just to be clear. 

He went to the other 4 lads and Stacey playing a board game on the dining table and trying to climb up on Niall's chair. "Oh be careful, Pers.", Liam stated while helping him climb on Niall. Percy sits on Niall's lap and being all cute and huggy. 

He blurted out, "Daddy?" while looking up at Niall. "How cute.", they all said. "I could be that!", And Niall held his hands and started clapping it.

"Then I could be Daddy Leeyum.", Liam interrupted. "Daddy Loueh and he is Daddy Zaynie." Louis declared and they both smiled at Percy. "Don't forget me, Daddy Harreh!", he volunteered and after that, Percy started clapping his hands all by himself. 

Harry's POV

Daddy Harry? Oh, I love the sound of that. Also with Catsen's son. But somehow I felt like there's an invisible string attached from me to Percy. I don't know what that is but I can feel it. 

Why is Niall became so close to the both of them? No, Harry, you're not jealous. This is just overreacting. "Bedtime!", she said while walking towards Niall and Baby Percy. I stood and took off my formal coat. "May I do the honors?" I asked her, suddenly I just want to be around him. 

I volunteered on taking care of Percy just for tonight and she let me. I carried him and went to their bedroom just to see our old pictures on a frame. "She still kept these pictures." I scanned through the walls and it was all pictures of me and her.

I wonder if her boyfriend had already seen this. Then someone opened the door and I looked away. “Oh. The pictures, I haven’t organized this room since last last year.”, she stood beside me while staring at our framed pictures. “So, can I sleep here?”, she asked ironically. “This is your room, isn’t it?”, I joked and she went straight to the bed and I’m still standing there, waiting for Percy to fall asleep.

I can still remember when she slept over at my house. She still sleeps like that. I stared at her while she’s sleeping, seeing my world sleeping safe and sound. She doesn’t know the things I can do just to have her.. and Percy started crying, “Uhh, ohh. Shh. Stop crying, baby.”, I swayed him a little faster but he won’t stop. “Shh now baby, your Mom is sleeping, she needs rest.”, I pleaded.

I went outside just to clear the room from Percy’s cry and peeked downstairs to see the other guys still playing. So I went to the terrace, and seeing a lovely view with a cold breeze. He is still crying. I don’t know what to do, I mean I’m nervous. What if Catsen wakes up and find out that I’m making her son cry? Well, I’m not. “Oh, please. Stop crying. Daddy’s here now.”, it automatically slipped my mouth and I hugged him..

Isn’t he lovely?

Isn’t he wonderful?

Isn’t he precious? ~

I started singing just to stop him from crying and I hummed in the rest until I finished the song. I gently turned my head to see and he’s already sleeping. “Oh, how about that. You sleep like your Mom.”, I whispered.

“I heard that!”, someone said in a gentle voice, I turned around and saw Catsen by the door leaning to her side. “How long have you been there?”, I asked her with a slow and fading voice. “Since you pleaded him to stop.”, and she smiled, oh, her smile was heaven.

She walks towards me and rubs Percy’s back. “You know what? Percy’s not comfortable with other and new people at least, someone he just met a while ago. When Stacey tried to make him fall asleep, she ended giving up because Percy won’t stop crying.”, she confessed. “Just like a minute ago, he won’t stop crying, and I went out of your room cuz it might wake you up. Guess you’re still awake.”, she smirked at what I said.

“Put him in our room now to rest, if you want you can also sleep there. I’ll just tell Niall to sleep in the other room instead.”, she said while leading the way and opening the door for us. “You sure I can sleep in here?”.

“We’ve been sleeping together before, silly. When did you started treating me as a lady, you gentleman?”

She teased me, and trying to break the ice between us.

“Act cool, nothing changed, I have moved on with what happened, no one wanted that so, all is well.”, she said and trying to fake a smile. Wow, she is really matured. So I tucked in Baby Percy and lay next to him while Catsen on the other side. 

-----

(Thank you so muuuuuch for the votes. I'll do better next time. Love. x)