PART FIVE

Kassidy

The next day was ... awkward. I wore Cory's lettermen to school and everyone stared at me. I didn't see what was such a big deal until third period. Someone grabbed my arm and pulled me into a janitor's closet. I let out a gasp as I was slammed into the wall. Tiny stood before me.

"I didn't mean to scare you, but you'll get even more scared when Jessica finds that you're wearing her boyfriend's letterman! That's reserved for her and her only!" Tiny says.

"Cory told me they weren't dating, plus it doesn't mean anything he left it at my house and I didn't want to forget it so I just put it on!" I defend and Tiny sighs.

"Look, I believe you, but for your sake, I would take it off and give it to Cory before Jessica sees you wearing it," Tiny says and leaves the closet.

I let out a sigh and follow her out. The bell rings dismissing us to lunch and that's when I decided that I won't let Jessica push me or Cory around.

Whispers followed me through the lunchline. They continued all the way until I was at my table. Tiny let out a gasp, Rachel gave me a thumbs up and well, Jessica gave me a glare. You could say she did more than give me a glare.

Everyone watched as she stood up from her spot at the table and crossed her arms.

"What do you think you're doing wearing that letterman jacket? Are you insane?" Jessica yells capturing everyone's attention.

"He's not even your boyfriend!" I declare and sit down in my spot.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Jessica says and sits down, everyone stops staring as soon as she sits down.

I rolled my eyes, "look, Jessica, is it? I was simply wearing his coat so I wouldn't forget to bring it back to him." Her glare gets harsher and she stands back up, her fists clenched.

"Why'd you have to bring it back to him, hmm?" Jessica barked back and slammed her hand onto the table.

"Because he left it at my house yesterday?" I reply in a rhetorical question.

"He was at your house?! You fucking whore! Booking up with guys you just met and even better guys who are not single!" She declares and watched me slyly waiting for my response.

"Jessica I think you've got your tongue in a twist you see, because we both know you've been fucking Cory while dating Chandler. Don't you dare call me a whore when you can't even remain loyal to your boyfriend." I snap back and aggressively sit down in my seat.

Everyone at the table stares at me in shock. I just grumble and eat my fries. Jessica scoffs and sits down, staring at her tray while a few of the girls try to comfort her.

"What the fuck is she talking about, Jessica? Cory?" Chandler asks them and Cory tries to explain but is cut off by the bell.

As students dismiss Chandler grabs Cory's collar and shoves his back onto the table, his fist following and connecting with the table.

"If you hit me you'll get kicked off the football team." Cory says and shoves Chandler off of him.

Chandler grabs Jessica and drags her out of the lunch room.

"Cory..." I say and take a step toward him to try and apologize for ruining his friendship.

"Save it." Cory says and walks away with a scoff.

I now stood alone in the lunch room wondering how in the hell this happened s as and why i was still wearing his lettermen jacket.

Not Edited.

Vote

Comment

Share !