Chapter Two

Serena POV

I can't, I love Jason so fucking much but I'm scared. So fucking scared. Lana was a crazy cunt that was using an innocent child to her advantage. I felt so bad for her son, he didn't deserve any of this. He didn't deserve to be dragged into something like this, he's a child for god sakes.

Lana has always been cruel and wanted to hurt people. My mind is blown that after all these years, she would still want to be so cruel and try to ruin my family.

A pair of arms wrapped around my waist as I stood on our balcony. "It's okay, baby. You don't need to stress." Jason said.

"I'm not, I'm just thinking. Are our babies in bed?" I turned around and asked Jason.

Jason nodded, "Yes. They were tired out from playing."

A smile spread across my face. "Course."

"Come on, let's get ready in bed so we can cuddle. I know this is scary and I'm just as scared as you are. As much as I don't want that kid to be mine, he might be and I'll love him if he is." Jason touched my arms. "You're an amazing wife who I'm so lucky to have."

Jason pulled me to kiss and pressed his soft lips against mine. His lips moved against mine before pulling me into our bedroom away from the cold.

"You're also amazing," I told Jason.

Jason smiled, "Come on, we need to get some sleep."

We changed and got into bed where Jason pulled me close to his warm chest. I laid my head on his chest while his long fingers ran through my hair.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep in my safe place.

The next morning I woke up without Jason next to me.

I sat up in our bed before I ran my hand through my hair, I swung my legs off the bed and went downstairs to find Jason cooking in the kitchen. "Morning, Baby," I said as I walked up behind him and kissed his bare shoulder.

"Good Morning, did you sleep well?" Jason turned around and kissed me.

"I did, did you?" I asked him and he nodded in reply.

"I'm worried about today. We're getting the DNA test done and I'm worried. I know this won't sound great but, I don't want him to be mine." Jason confessed before looking at the ground.

"It's okay, baby. If he's yours, I know you'll treat him like one of our babies and you'll love him. I know it's a scary time right now but I'm right here." I squeezed his hand.

"I'm so lucky to have you." Jason leaned down and kissed me.

"And I'm lucky to have you. We must eat and get the kids fed before your mom comes over to watch them."

Jason nodded and served breakfast, once we were done eating, we got ready and had the kids up and fed for Lisa's arrival.

"Grandma!" Winter squealed and ran to Lisa as soon as she entered the from girl.

"Hello, my girl." Lisa grinned and gave her kisses. "I've missed you so much!"

"I missed you too!"

Lisa chuckled and smiled at us. "Now you two go, the children will be fine."

Jason nodded and kissed his mom on the cheek before we headed out.

Jason and I got into one of our cars and drove to the hospital. I was thankful no paparazzi followed up.

Once we were inside, Jason was feeling extremely nervous. His hand was sweaty in mine and he had began to chew on the skin around his fingers. This is something he only did when he was nervous or anxious.

I felt bad for him, how could Lana be so cruel like this? I knew she was a fucking bitch but why would she wait so long to tell Jason about her son. What would she gain from that? Back pay child support? He would do that anyway without going to court if that was his son.

Jason isn't the man he was when we first met, he's this amazing man who I couldn't imagine my life without. I would do everything all over all, all the heartbreak, the months apart, the tears, only to be right by his side in this moment.

"It'll he okay."I reminded Jason. "It's just a DNA test."

"One that could change everything, Serena. Everything." He looked at me.

"Not everything, my love for you with remain the same, as will our kid's love for you, and my devotion to you." I smiled up at him.

The nurse came into the hospital room we were in and took a few samples from Jason. "We'll have the results back to you as soon as possible, Mr Manning."

"Thank you." He said before she walked out of the room.

"That wasn't so bad, we just have to wait for the results now."

Jason nodded. "I think I just want to go home and hold Winter and Journey for awhile."

"You aren't going to lose them or me, Jason."

Jason refuses to look at me and his eyes was glued to the floor.

I put my hand on his jaw and made him look at me. "You are not going to lose me or our children, Jason. No matter what, we have a strong, happy marriage. Lana isn't going to ruin it and we won't let her. You need to stop letting her get into your head, she's a bitch who wants to ruin everything for everyone. She's using her poor son to gain something, no parent should use their child."

Jason nodded. "I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize to me, I just want my husband back to normal. We'll invite Joe and his wife over for some drinks tonight and relax."

He gave a small smile, "I like that idea a lot, Baby."

"I knew you would."

~So do you think Jason is the baby daddy????? Comment and tell me!!!

I'm so sorry I haven't updated, school has taken my time and I've just finished school, and everything going on in the world is very crazy. I've been in my house for almost a month now, I believe it'll be a month on April 15 which is crazy. But I plan on writing a lot right now to keep me sane and to provide content for my amazing readers!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

Comment! Vote! Share and follow!

Stay safe Loves!!! ♥️

💋