¤4

"What the fuck?!" the crowd gathered, earning a couple of gasps when they saw a fuming Jungkook with his chocolate stained uniform and a stoic looking Taehyung, who was holding a carton of chocolate milk that was slightly more open than necessary "I'm sorry... I didn't mean to" Taehyung mumbled 'apologetically' towards the younger but they all knew that Jungkook was having none of it.

"You ass! Don't you know how hard it is to clean this off?!" he growled, obviously ready to pounce at Taehyung but luckily the bell rang before he could do anything, With a glare, he walked closer to the other "You better watch yourself Kim" he threatened before walking past him as he purposely bumped his shoulder against Taehyung's own shoulder 'The same goes for you, Jeon'.

Taehyung shifted his attention to the crowd surrounding him, making some of them stiff and walked away quickly and some pulling their friends away as he sighed and swept his hair back before leaving for class.

Jungkook was cursing murders in his head as he walked the semi-quiet hallway, walking behind two girls that didn't seem to notice him "The nerve of that nerd seriously!" the girl complained while the other shook her head as she continued to listen to her friend rambling "That nerd deserves a beating"

Jungkook smirked at that 'Yup he does' "Jinu I'd watch my words if I were you" she tsked "And why's that? It's not like he and his friends could do anything anyway" Jinu scoffed but the other one sighed "Didn't you noticed the carton was opened a bit more than necessary for someone to drink? It's enough to pour its contents on you as you drink it"

"I noticed that's why I'm saying he deserves a beating and why are you defending him all of a sudden?" "I'm not defending him. I'm warning you so we both won't get in any trouble" Jungkook's smirk turned into a frown as he heard that, his eyebrows furrowing 'What is she talking about?'.

"What do you mean?" Jinu asked as they suddenly stopped in front of a door "I'll tell it to you inside. Come on"

Jungkook continued walking. He wasn't going to class, he was going to get changed. He was confused still but soon his smirk returned after a bit 'So you have a secret hm? I'll find it out soon'.

_____(Afternoon)

Jungkook made his way towards the science lab as Taehyung said before, He was more confident really and a bit more cocky as he entered the lab. As expected he saw Taehyung sitting at one of the stools, reading a book. The board is filled with equations that Jungkook could care less about as he locked the door before grabbed a coat and walking towards the older "I see you made it on time" Taehyung said without looking up from his book.

"Yeah because we both have something to settle with" Taehyung glanced at him, closing his book in the process "You want to beat me up?" he asked without interest "Something like that" the younger shrugged but the older only chuckled "Oh yeah? go ahead then" Taehyung faced him all the way with a mocking smile, taking Jungkook back a bit.

"You've been too confident these days Kim" he eyed the older suspiciously "Hm? I haven't noticed" Taehyung snickered "But whatever let's start" The older stood up from his seat, about to grab a coat to wear but soon found himself being pressed up against the wall "Oh we're not done yet, Kim. Don't think I'm letting you off the hook after what you did to me earlier"

Jungkook expected to have the older trembling in fear just like always but was shocked when he saw Taehyung smirking at him instead "Don't get too cocky Jeon. Don't forget you were the one who splashed water on me first"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Taehyung switched both of their positions, now pinning the younger against the wall "Don't you know how hard it is to put up with your bullshit? It's tiring and annoying really. I'm done with your shit Jeon and now it's time for a little payback for all the things you did to me" the smirk upon Taehyung's face grew as he started kneeing the younger's crotch, earning a sharp gasp from Jungkook "What the f-"

"I'm not giving you mercy this time" he whispered before attacking the younger's neck with harsh kisses and licks. Jungkook couldn't help but let out a moan, which also surprised his self "L-let me go you dick!" he struggled against the other's hold which was too strong for him to yank his wrist off, occasionally letting out moans by accident "Y-you're gonna p-pay for this" Taehyung chuckled, grinding against the younger harshly making him moan loudly.

'I heard that a lot of times already" he said before letting go one of Jungkook's wrist, his other hand quickly holding it as he unbuckled the younger's belt and pulling his pants off "You've been really pissing me off ever since you've been hanging out with that douchebag of a friend of yours. It's always tiring to deal with your bullshit"

A loud moan came out of Jungkook as the older slapped his thigh, the impact made a loud noise as it echoed across the lab. Jungkook was blushing madly as he struggled again but he earned another smack from the older, making him squirm as he felt his cock getting hard "Oh will you look at that. Someone likes getting slapped" Taehyung teased "S-shut up I'm sensitive there!" Jungkook argued back.

He whimpered when the older shoved his hand down his underwear, grabbing a hold of his hard cock, teasing the tip "You like that don't you?" he snickered and started moving his hand up and down, jerking the younger off "Ah fuck!" Jungkook arched his back at the pleasure he received, throwing his head back as the older kept on jerking him off without mercy "A-ah fuck! Taehyung!" he moaned "Fuck keep going" he couldn't think straight anymore. Not when Taehyung's hand is on his dick.

The familiar feeling around his gut pooled in as he thrust back, fucking the older's hand "F-fuck I'm close-" he moaned loudly when he cummed, spilling his seed onto Taehyung's hand and wetting his briefs. Jungkook panted heavily as Taehyung removed his hand from his cock, letting go of Jungkook's wrist to grab some tissue.

Taehyung cleaned his hand as he smirked at the panting Jungkook who was glaring at him "Fuck you Kim" he growled "Fuck you too Jeon" he replied as he grabbed his stuff and throwing the tissues in the trashcan "Oh before you leave, make sure to fix yourself up. You smell like cum. Goodbye~" he laughed as he unlocked the door and left, closing the door behind him

"KIM!!!!"