¤11

A hum was heard from where the basketball team stood. They haven't start their practice yet and was just about to get started, however, the doors of the gym opened, catching their attention.

It was silent for a little bit until they finally started screaming with joy "CAPTAIN!" the members yelled as some ran towards the said male "Woah there. Didn't think you'd miss me that much" he laughed.

"What's the ruckus?" Jungkook asked as he walked towards Yoongi, who also had a small smile on his face "The team captain is back and it seems as you in charge on his place is done" Jungkook looked at the crowd, trying to see who the said captain was but all he could see are the backs of his teamates "Who is it?" "Just wait. It will be a surprise for you".

Jungkook looked at the older in confusion until the coach whistled to grab their attention "Well it seems like our team captain is back after a long break" the coach said with a laugh "Boys move aside. I wanna see him after a long time" the members gladly stepped aside, their smiles still on their face and Jungkook's eyes widen in shock.

"Kim Taehyung?!"

The said male looked at him then smirked "Hey Jeon. Thanks for taking my place while I was gone" he was clearly mocking him and Jungkook doesn't like it one bit. First he was fooled by his appearance and now this?!

"Bitch ass!" "Jeon language!" the coach scolded. Jungkook let out a small sorry and glared at Yoongi who let out a small snicker. He wanted to go and punch Taehyung in the face for fooling him (and probably suck his dick) but he knows if go anywhere near him, it woulf trigger the potion's effect and they'll have a little problem.

The coach clapped his hands, making everyone look at him "Kim welcome back to the team. I hope you fully recovered from those fangirls of yours" the rest of the team laughed, including Taehyung himself "Of course. I had a proper rest thank you"

The coach nodded "Welcoming aside, let's start some warm-ups as usual. Kim, you'll be in charge".

□○□

"Kim!" a voice called out. They were already done practicing, they already showered and changed and was ready to go back at their dorms or houses, well Taehyung certainly wanna go back to his bed and sleep (or bother Hansung).

"Yes?" Taehyung turned around and was greeted by a frowning Jungkook, who kept his distance from the older "So you're actually the team captain? The captain who took a break "somewhere else" but is actually just disguising as his twin, who I am stuck with a shitty project which led to a mess"

A laugh came from the older "Good job connecting the dots, Jeon and fyi, YOU made the project messy" he shook his head in amusement, a smirk once again made up its way onto his lips "Honestly, your reaction was priceless when you saw the real me along with the others of course. I actually thought you'd find out before I reveal it to everyone since you're the so called 'detective' of the school but I guess I was wrong"

"Who else knew?" Jungkook asked as he crossed his arms "Oh you know, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, all of my friend group really, half of the team, coach and now you" Jungkook could feel his breathing stop as he realized he made a fool out of himself in front of the guy, but then again half of the school can't even tell who is who everytime the Kim twins switch.

'Fucking end me' he released a heavy sigh "Anyway Jeon, we still have a project to finish. Come on Hansung is waiting back at my dorm" Jungkook scoffed at the mention of their project but decided to follow nonetheless. He can't afford to fail this one.

□○□

"So let me do a little recap of what you two told me during lunch..."

"That's what she sai-" "Shut up Taehyung. That doesn't even make sense" Hansung scolded as Taehyung turned around to laugh silently "As I was saying, you two fucked up a love potion and now had to deal with the effects" the two males nodded.

Hansung let out a disappointed sigh "Geez. Luckily for you two I know the ingredients and proccedure of the antidote BUT the antidote is really complex and it might take a while" the two nodded once again "Please just do it. I can't stand having to do that with this guy any longer" Jungkook said while glaring at Taehyung.

"If you didn't fucked it up then maybe we wouldn't have to, you little shit" Taehyung argued "Instead of being with each other's throats, why don't you two to try at least do the original potion you two tried to do and Taehyung, you put the ingredients this time to prevent anything to happen again"

"Anyway, I'll be heading to my dorm now" Hansung said, standing up "Wait I thought we're rooming together" Taehyung said confused "Oh no I asked the principal to switch rooms with Jungkook so you two are now rooming with each other"

The two gasped as Jungkook stood up in shock "What the hell?! The fuck I'm rooming with him!" Hansung shrugged "Too late buddy. My things are already there" "What about mine?!" "Oh they're on your room. They already cleaned the whole thing up and before you ask me again why, it's because I don't wanna walk in with you two fucking every now and then so bye"

The door closed, leaving the shocked teens staring the now closed door "HANSUNG!"

______
After 1000 years I finally updated ch. 11 oof. I hope you all enjoyed this. I love you guys!💜💜💜💜💜