¤6

Should I put a little bit of Hankook in the future? Also, why are you still reading this?

___________

-Jungkook's POV-

"F-faster daddy ahh~" "As you wish baby boy" I gripped on his shoulders tightly as he kept on slamming on my prostate. His grip on my waist got tighter. It hurts but I love it this way "Ah..h haa" "Fuck you're very tight"

"Ahhh daddy I'm gonna cum!" "Me too baby let's cum together yeah?" I nodded immediately impatient to cum and feel his cum fill me up. "D-daddy I-"

Beep! Beep! Beep!

What the fuck was that?!

I sat up, panting and sweating. I couldn't believe of what I was dreaming about but still! It would have been okay if it wasn't ME being the bottom.

I groaned and took the blanket off of my body only to find a hard-on "What the fuck?!" I groaned again and hid my face with my pillow 'The nerve of that guy...'

-Author's POV-

Things didn't go well with Jungkook's day as he hoped he would after being forced to touch himself just to get rid of his boner. Kinda worth it but embarrassing what Jungkook would say but his ego is off the roof for him to admit anything.

It was lunch time and he decided to go up on the roof to get some alone time only to find the person he doesn't wanna see at the moment.

"The hell?" he tsked and stomped his way towards the latter, punching his shoulder really hard "Ow! what the fuck?!" Taehyung yelled and looked at the other "The fuck is wrong with you man?!" Taehyung shouted at Jungkook angrily.

"Okay, you piece of shit, you just had the nerve to fucking pin me against the wall, touched me and left like nothing happened. Who does that?!"

"You?"

"Fuck you"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and pushed his glasses back before massaging hit bruised shoulder "Okay, first of all Jeon, I wouldn't have that if you didn't do shit to me and second of all, you do that to like all of the students you fucked with. You probably have STD already".

"No the fuck I don't, you asshat. I'm perfectly fucking clean so shut up" he huffed and crossed his arms "Are you though?" Taehyung challenged "Don't test me, Kim" he warned but the other simply shrugged "Just clarifying things Jeon. No need to be so triggered"

"I can fucking prove it to you" Jungkook won't back down from it obviously but it was his ego speaking and his mind is on auto-pilot. He can't think nor stop the words coming out of his mouth "Oh yeah? how so?" Taehyung asked.

"Fuck me"

_____

Another short chap oof sorry and about Hansung, you're probably wondering why he hasn't made an appearance yet is because he held an important role for the story. I don't want to simply drop him off without the story progressing with JK and TH's conflict of being fuckbuddies cause that would be boring