¤10

Highkey wanna jump off a roof because of a FUCKING FANFIC ajdbshsgdgshsjsns!

__________

It was monday morning. Everything was the same for everyone, except Jungkook. As always, Taehyung was the first one to arrive in the classroom and simply typing on his phone. Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he looked at the other male but he decided to shrug it off.

The classroom began to get more crowded and noticed Jimin entering with a bit more different style with boys and girls following him around "Hey Jeon" he greeted "...hey..?" Jungkook greeted back, confused as ever but his thoughts were cut off when the bell rang and the teacher walking in.

"Alright class, settle down. I have an announcement to make" Ms. Choi stated, shushing the students immediately "First, I have extended the deadline of your project. You have two months to finish your activity and it better be good or else you and your partner will fail" the students sighed in relief as they continued to listen "And second, we have two former students that came back to this school. Some of you may have known about them before" she smiled and heard a knock on the door.

She walked closer to the door and opened it, revealing the two students who walked inside. Jungkook barely spared a glance at the other students in front of him as he was busy looking at his phone from under his desk "Hi! My name is Jung Hoseok. Like what our lovely teacher said, I am a former student here. I hope we can all be friends" he said cheerfuly with a big smile on his face.

Ms. Choi smiled at them "Welcome back Hoseok. I hope you feel better now and also you Hansung" the other had a smirk on his face. His brown hair and red bandana, making the other students drool "It's good to be back indeed but... I'm not the one who you should be welcoming" he chuckled as he pointed at Taehyung who also has a small smirk on his face.

"You should be welcoming my brother Hansung right over there" they earned a couple of gasps as they looked back and forth at the twins, including Jungkook who can't believe what he just saw. A laugh escaped from Hoseok as he patted the real Taehyung's shoulder "Always pulling the switch trick on everyone. That never get's old haha!"

Everyone was dumbfounded as the two walked to their seats. Jungkook's eyes following the older "Who- how.. when.. why.. where.. what?" Taehyung chuckled as he sat behind Jungkook, leaning towards his ear as they both felt the effects of the potion triggered "To put it simply.. I'm no nerd, Jeon" he gave a quick peck on Jungkook's ear, smirking as he leaned back onto his seat.

Jungkook's mouth went dry as he also glanced at Hansung who was simply listening to the lesson when the teacher finally snapped out of it "A-anyway... Hansung dear, I will put you with your brother's group" "Alright" Hansung nodded and glanced at the other two, smiling at them before looking away.

Finally lunchtime and all of them could hear the shoutings coming to their classroom. "HANSUNG! HOBI!" Namjoon shouted, earning a lot of stares from other students "Namjoon!" Hoseok shouted back, jumping onto Namjoon once he got close "Hey there hyung" Hansung chuckled, standing up from his seat and went out with the rest of them.

"Damn it's been so long since we saw you two!" "Exactly! Don't you have any idea how much I wanna jump onto you two when you walked in the classroom" Hansung laughed "We literally saw each other at the airport" "Still!" Jimin scoffed.

"But it's great to finally have you back. It's so tiring pretending to be you for years now" "No one asked you to" Hansung rolled his eyes and laughed "Meh I was just having a little fun and a break from the screams of girls and boys around me. Besides, their reaction was priceless!" they all laughed, heading towards the cafeteria "Wanna hang out later?" Jimin asked "I would but I have practice later" Taehyung replied "You're back on the team?" "I'm always o the team. I'm the captain afterall".

'I can't wait to see more of his reactions later on'

______

:") How was it?

Lazy editing at its finest