¤8

Sooooooo....
_____

They didn't expected it to happen at all

It was just suppose to be a calm afternoon where they finally made the potion in Taehyung's bedroom (with permission from the teacher ofc). They/Taehyung/ decided to make their project into a love potion that they could give to their single teacher that has been looking for love since her existence but apparently, Jungkook and ingredients aren't a good mix.

'60ml solvent and 50ml solute right?' Jungkook asked himself as he tried to remember what Taehyung instructed him. The said male however was busy looking at this book for the antidote 'Ah fuck it' Jungkook put the two together and watched the liquid change color "Done".

Taehyung looked up from his book and frowned "Wait... that's not how the color should be" Jungkook shrugged, looking at Taehyung with a bored look "Well I did what you told me to" the other male sighed "I suppose" he grabbed the bottle and started shaking it gently before putting it into two cups, adding a powdered rose petals into the mix before stirring it.

"Drink it" Taehyung ordered "Oh hell nah. You drink it" Jungkook protested making the other roll his eyes "We're gonna drink it together and don't worry I have the antidote ready" "Is this shit change my body, I'm kicking your ass" "Wow... I'm drinking it too, you know" "Bitch I don't care about you".

Taehyung stared at him in silence, deciding if he should shove the drink into his throat and make him choke or just stay calm. He decided to do the latter "Just drink it" and they both did. They waited for a bit but nothing, making Jungkook scoff "Well nothing happened but now I have a shitty tasting chemical in my body thanks to you"

The other male scratched his head in confusion as he sat on his bed, reading his textbook once again "You didn't messed up the procedure, did you Jungkook?" he looked at the said male who was re-thinking what he did "Nnnooo...?" he raised an eyebrow "You messed up didn't you ugh should have known" Taehyung sighed, staring at Jungkook with a bored look before finally feeling a familiar heat in his stomach "Hey... did you... felt something just now?" Jungkook asked.

"Kinda... yeah" the heat continued to grow, making the two males hard. Taehyung stood up quickly "Jungkook you dumb fuck, not only you messed up the procedure, you made a lust potion!" "How was I supposed to know?!"

And that now led to their current situation, both naked on Taehyung's bed and Taehyung fucking a sweaty moaning Jungkook from behind "Ah fuck- I told you to put 50ml solvent and 40ml solute! Now look what you brought us into- ah shit don't clench too much" he gripped on Jungkook's waist tightly as his pace became faster "A-ah fuck o-off you four-eyed shit... ah fuck right there!"

It continued for an hour, the room filled with their moans and groans, their constant bickering and the sound of skin slapping until both of them finally came. The two panted heavily before Taehyung finally had the strength to pull out and remove his condom (which he got from Jungkook's pocket), tying it and then throwing it in the trash.

Jungkook took off his own and threw it away. They both laid next to each other in silence for a good five minutes before Taehyung finally pushes him off "Hey!" "Go back to your dorm. I'll make an antidote. I don't know if its in the textbook but I will" "You better" Jungkook mumbled. He grabbed his own clothes and started dressing up "Oh by the way, you fuck like shit" Taehyung rolled his eyes "Says the one who was moaning for more" he tsked and sat up, not even bothering to cover up his manhood "Now go. You're annoying" "You're annoying" Jungkook flipped him off before finally going out with a loud slam.

The other sighed and laid back down, feeling drained and tired "Ughh what have I gotten myself into..."

____
EAT WELL MY CHILDREN