Deflowering Draco (smut)

Hi. This is bad. I hate that I wrote this. I am sorry.

Draco POV

I don't think I've ever been more scared in my entire life. What if I don't do it right? And he's just so fucking beautiful, I just don't want to fuck it up. OK let me start at the beginning.

Harry and I have gone on a few dates, which all went fantastic- I think. We haven't actually made it to third base yet and I'm pretty sure that's where we are headed today. I mean, we haven't actually discussed this but it was definitely implied. Probably. Well at the end of the last date he whispered in my ear "next time I want to see all of you," and then left. And he was all seductive and everything. That means sex, right? Ugh this boy is so secretive and confusing I hate it.

So now I'm scared. I've never had sex before. Is it complicated? It concerns me even more that I have literally no experience OR game and Harry has all the experience and game in the world. I will probably make a fool of myself, but at least I have accepted my fate.

Harry should be here any minute. I spend the remaining time to myself combing my hair and spraying on cologne. I was busy trying to find a non-awkward way of positioning my self on my four poster when in comes hero boy.

I look him up and down, seeing his defined muscles even under his far too baggy shirt. His hair messy, as per usual. His emerald eyes glint at me through his glasses when he smiles that crooked smile. Oh, how I love that smile. 

"Hey," he said, looking into my eyes as if he were capable of reading minds. I sure hope he isn't.

"H-hi," I managed, blushing furiously at my attempt at the English language. Harry chuckled under his breath, making me turn an even darker shade of red.

He crossed the distance between us in three quick strides, standing over me. I looked up at him like a dog begging for attention- and attention I got. He moved his hand under my chin, holding me in place and said "You're blushing."

"Only for you," I replied slowly, careful not to stumble on my words once more. His thumb moved to my lips, caressing them gently. I parted my lips slightly, enjoying the sensation. Far too soon, his hand snaked down and around to the back of my neck as he got even closer to me. I was sitting practically underneath him when he forced his hand through my perfected hair as I feel him grab it, pulling my head back so I can look up to him properly. He stares. Feeling awkward, I try to brake from his gaze, but he pulls my head back into place. 

"Hmm, not so fast now," he says in a voice that makes me shiver. He grins softly down at me. 

"I'm going to kiss you. Now would be the time to tell me if you would rather me not," he said, forcing a smile onto my face. I said nothing.

"Very well then," he said quickly before he stooped his head so he could reach me, smashing his lips into mine. I taste that beautiful sweet taste of his as our lips move together in synchronisation. His one hand grasped my hair tighter as his other held the back of my neck as he pulled me up and deeper into the kiss. His tongue was gentile at first, but soon became more aggressive as he sensed my security. I hold on to his shirt, pulling, begging for more. His tongue brushed my bottom lip before he sucked it, making me gasp. Before long, he plants kisses down my chin, to my neck, landing at my collar bone. He sucks on my delicate skin, earning a small moan from me. I know it will leave a mark. He pulls back, making me pout. 

"Very eager, aren't we?" Harry smirks. Before I knew what was happening, he moved to sit on the bed as he pulled me on top of him. Oh my god. I'm straddling Harry Potter. I stare at him, waiting for instructions. But Harry just shakes his head, chuckling. I didn't have time to feel embarrassed because he forced my head into his, kissing once more. I moved my arms around him, hugging him into me. 

I don't feel nervous anymore, Harry makes me feel comfortable. I loose myself in the combination of love and lust that engulfs me. I'm aware of every inch of skin that is touching Harry. But I want more. I need more.

I slowly start to move my hips on Harry's, feeling our groins touch. (I am sooo sorry) I instantly feel the sensation in my prick, making it hard instantly. I move with the rhythm of our kiss, slow and steady, receiving a moan from Harry. Pleased with my work, I move a little bit faster. I hold Harry's head in my hands as if afraid it's going to disappear. I feel his boner between the fabric of our pants, making me move against him harder and harder.

"Fuck," Harry moans under his breath. Our breathing gets faster and harder as we both become more and more desperate for each other.

"Don't make me cum so fast baby," Harry says, panting. But I don't stop. It's just too good to stop.

"I'm close, Harry," I manage to say. To my dismay, Harry threw me off of him and onto the bed beside him. He starts to pull off his shirt and I take it as my cue to do the same. Once my shirt hit the floor, Harry pushed me so I was lying on my back on the bed. He climbed on top of me and took my hands in his. As we looked into each other's eyes, he brought my hands up to his mouth and placed a soft kiss on each of them.

"Do you have any idea how beautiful you are?" Harry asked me with a warm smile, making me blush for the fiftieth time that night.

"Shut up," I said, smiling back. He kissed me swiftly before moving down to my pants. He unzipped my pants and slid them off of me, throwing them to the side leaving me in my boxers. He looked up at me with a look that asked if he could proceed. With a bizarre mixture of confidence and insecurity, a gave him a grin. Smiling back, he slid the boxers off too. Harry looked at my cock with a mix of amusement and lust.

"You got so hard for me baby," he said, grinning seductively at me. I bit my bottom lip, embarrassed. Harry slowly took my shaft in his hand, stroking up and down slowly. I groaned, wanting more. Continuing to stroke, he bent down and kissed the top of my head. He continued to place kisses on my tip before he sucked.

"Fuck," I gasped, he was teasing me too much. He traced circles with his tongue around my tip before taking my whole length in his mouth, making me moan. God, he's so good at this- not that I have much to compare it too. 

"Oh Merlin, Harry I'm gonna cum," I breathed. And, almost instantaneously, I came into Harry's mouth. He took it all with ease. We stopped for a moment, breathing heavily. Then, Harry crawled up to me so his head was close to mine again and smiled.

"My turn," he said. I smiled back, eager to try to make him feel as good as he did me. Harry was in the process of taking off his own pants when we heard voices coming to the door. We looked at each other with a slight sense of panic.

"Shit," we said together. But before we had time to do anything the door burst open and in walked Crabb and Blaise. 

"And that bitch had the audacity to-" Blaise stopped mid sentence when he saw me and Harry on the bed. He was shocked but soon enough he burst out laughing. Crabb just stared for a moment before saying,

"I knew he was gay!" turning back to to Blaise.

"He's been out of the closet since second year you fucking idiot," Blaise said, continuing to laugh.

I, realising that I was still naked, quickly tried to reach over the bed to find my clothes. Before I could get them, Harry grabbed my arm. And he was SMILING?! Why the fuck was he smiling right now? 

"I think I better go," he said, his face inches from mine. "You'll get me later," he said, giving me a kiss before standing up and getting his shirt. He was out of the room in a matter of seconds, leaving me with the two laughing hyenas.