The Note (smut)

*The idea of Furyturtle *

"Harry, no!" Hermione yelled, but she was too late. Harry had already added one too many wolfsbane flowers and jumped back as his cauldron caught fire. Of course, Snape was looming in the shadows somewhere behind them and quickly extinguished the flames before anyone got hurt. Harry knew however, that if it didn't put his job in jeopardy, Snape would have loved to see him burn to a crisp. But unfortunately he would be alive for what came next.

"I knew you are a danger to yourself, but I never imagined you would put your fellow classmates at risk. You should be ashamed or yourself," Snape sneered, vanishing the potion with a wave of his wand. "You are to write a foot long essay on the dangers of wolfsbane and why it shouldn't be used by incompetent five year olds." Harry sighed. He had already had a huge pile of homework that he was putting off, he didn't need this too.

"If you had just listened to me," Hermione started but was cut off. "Hey, it's not his fault he was distracted," Draco had wandered over to where Harry, Hermione and Ron were sitting.

"He's right," Harry agreed, with a smirk. "It's quite difficult to focus on something other than the sexiest person alive."

"Aw shucks, you should ask me out." Draco said jokingly with a grin, he and Harry had been dating for almost two years now. He said it sarcastically, but there was a hint of red in his pale cheeks.

"Malfoy, I wish you would stop fraternizing with the enemy," Snape said, interrupting their endeavour.

"But sir," Draco replied. "That's exactly why it's so hot!"

"Malfoy,"

"Yeah yeah," he said as he moved back to his desk. Harry watched him for a while before turning to Ron and Hermione.

"You two are kinda gross, mate," Ron said, but he was grinning. Harry just smiled. Then a folded piece of paper landed on his desk. It read "Wish I was still beside you- on a bed- without clothes..."

When he looked over at Draco he was glancing curiously in his direction. Harry smiled and bit his lower lip as he wrote "Don't worry babe, you will be soon. Can't wait to show you what I have in store for tonight." He sent it over to Draco.

"You mustn't let Malfoy distract you from your studies, Harry. No boy is more important than school." Hermione said, still focusing on her work.

"Hey, now wait just a second," but before Ron could express much more complaining, Hermione cut him off. "You know how much I love you, but school is very important." But the rest of the pair's bickering was drowned out by Harry's thoughts of Draco.

Soon enough, the note was back in front of Harry. "Why don't you tell me now?" When Harry looked back at his boyfriend, he wasn't trying to hide his eagerness. Draco was staring directly at him, a look consisting of an equal amount of both love and lust. But Harry knew it had to wait, he didn't think he would be able to control himself in class. "Draco, I need you to be patient. I promise I'll make it up to you."

When Draco unfolded the note excitedly, he couldn't help but pout. He was really bored of potions and needed his boyfriend to amuse him. He was just so goddamn stubborn. "Harry, you're killing me."

Harry looked up at his boyfriend after reading the note to see Draco looking at him. He mouthed the word please to a distraught Harry. We are in class, he mouthed back. As much as he wanted Draco, Snape was already on his ass and he didn't need detention for the rest of the year. But Draco shot him that needy look, the one he always made when he wanted something real bad, and Harry found himself unable to resist any longer.

Without giving it a second thought, Harry began to scribble down his next note. Finally, he was finished. He sent it up in the air with a grin, excited to see the look on Draco's face when he read it. But then, to his horror, the note was intercepted by non other than Snape himself. He felt the rush of blood move from his pants to his cheeks almost instantaneously. He looked over at Draco who was also looking flustered, and he didn't even know what was written in the note.

"Attention class," Snape said with a smirk. "Malfoy and Potter seem to be distracted from their assigned potions so I must, for the sake of their learning, distract you all for a moment. Now to teach you boys a lesson, I will read out the note that Mr. Potter was hoping would reach Malfoy.

"Fine, I'll tell you what I'm going to do. As soon as dinner's over, I will take you to the Gryffindor common room where I will push you up against the wall. You won't be able to move. You won't even be able to catch your breath before I sneak my tongue down your-" Snape paused here, clearly in shock. It was Pansy who snapped him out of his trance. "Well go on then, we all want to know where Potter's going to stick his tongue." Pansy said with a giggle before Draco kicked her. He then glanced at Harry looking mortified, but Harry could have sworn he was smiling. Harry allowed himself to chuckle before Snape continued.

"Before I sneak my tongue down your throat. I want to taste you. I want to discover every inch of your mouth. When I pull back, I will look at you. I want to treasure your sparkling silver eyes, your sharp cheekbones, your beautiful lips. But before you get too comfortable, I'll throw you onto the couch where I'll fuck you. I'll fuck your hole so hard but I'll stop just before you cum. Then, I'll take you to the stairs and you will sit where I'll suck you off until you release your load into me. I'll swallow it all. I don't even care if people will see because I fucking love you, and I want everyone to know just how much. I want everyone to know that you're mine. So that's what I'm going to do to you tonight, how does that sound?" Snape finished with some kind of a choking sound. The entire class was silently staring at a beet-red Harry, who was looking aimlessly at his shoes. It was Draco who broke the silence with a soft chuckle.

"Yeah..." He said when Harry looked up at him. "That sounds pretty fucking good to me." He said grinning at Harry. Then, startling the rest of the class, Seamus started hollering. Before Snape could do anything about it, the class joined in- cheering on the two blushing lovebirds. Soon enough, however, they were interrupted by Snape's anger.

"Why you little, insufferable, arrogant prick. Detention for as long as I am legally allowed to detain you.

"Aw Professor, that's not fair. I provoked him!" Draco pleaded.

"Fine, detention for you too, Malfoy." But Draco was still smiling.

"Detention? With Harry? Sir you are far too kind." He said with a seductive smirk towards Harry. "Quite. Malfoy I'm warning you..." but it was drowned out by the cackling class.