Waking Up Again

Armis woke up groggy but a little refreshed. However, looking around the room, she freaked out. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh shit, oh mother fucking shit." She grabbed at curly dark brown hair as hazel eyes scanned the room quickly for some sort of clue of why she was there. Then it hit her, she had fucked up a jutsu and was sent here to recover a part of her self since it split pieces of herself to different anime dimensions. 

          She hoped that she didn't have to fight The Akatsuki, Obito, Madara or even The Mother of this world Kaguya herself just to get that piece back.

          Getting out of bed seemed a lot easier now that she had more energy with this chakra flowing within her. But the memory of falling off of that tree branch resurfaced and she felt as if this chakra was fake. Just as she thought about asking Kakashi for help in private, she heard his halfway cheerful voice and quickly picked up and threw the first thing that her hand touched which, luckily for her was a kunai.

          It missed Kakashi as he blocked himself with his book, but it stabbed into it, and suddenly the bright early morning smile going up to his eyes was gone, replaced with a heavy sigh and a bored look shot at Armis. 

         Armis wanted to say sorry and freak out and offer to pay him back by buying him ten more, but she shrugged and turned away, fixing her bed. "Your fault." She said simply.

         "I realize that you dont like the book, but you didn't have to stab it." Kakashi said

          "You startled me. It was self defense. If you wanted me to spare your book then on the battlefield I would be the weakling."  She said not even bothering to turn and look at him.

           She turned finally, coming face to face with Kakashi right in front of her instead of in his previous spot on the window. "So why did you come here and how do you know where I live?"

           "You are a shinobi, right?" Kakashi asked, raising an eyebrow.

          "Of course. Why else would I be at the training grounds and training?"

          "Well then, let's train together. How does that sound?" Kakashi said giving a smile behind his mask.

          Armis shrugged and walked downstairs with him

They walked together through the village