Chapter 1

Selena's P.O.V

(At the top is a pic of Selena)

That's another vamp down all in a nights work. I said smugly when I finished him off.

I better get home he for my mom flips out. I said to myself.

the name is Selena and I am the Slayer.

I protect my hometown from the forces of evil . I could never have a normal life but I'm happy to keep my friends and family safe.

I am just another teenage girl I go to hilltop high school my two best friends willow and Samuel are the only people who keep me sane at this school. Willow has golden blonde hair and the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes I have ever see.

Samuel is a really funny guy he always makes people laugh he has dark brown hair and brown eyes.

I finally arrived at my house I called out. Mom mom where are you. But there was no answer.

Panic rose in my chest as I searched for her but couldn't find.

I approached my mother's room and my eyes grew wide. My mom was having sex with her boyfriend Kendall!

Mom gross what the hell ! I said loudly

Umm Kendall I think you'd better leave I'll see yo tomorrow OK. my mom said.

Yes sure bye,goodbye Selena.

F**k off was all I said to him.

After he left my mom was pissed with me from the way I treated her boyfriend. I hated him and he nor my mother could do anything to change my mind. All through dinner my mom wouldn't speak to me.

I was tired of the silence and went to bed to get ready for for hell tomorrow...i mean school.

I had to walk to school because my mom was too cheap to buy a car .

Hey there Cece. Samuel said as he slung his arms around me.

Hey sam. I said to him

Why are you so down in the swamps? He asked with a slight frown.

Oh nothing I just caught my mom and her devil of a boyfriend getting dirty in bed last night. I said looking disgusted.

Samuel just laughed

Did you see his D huh? He asked

Eww gross no! I said.

Just then willow came speeding towards me she out of breath and she looked scared.

Willow what's going on! I said also scared.

Someone was killed Selena by a vampire we found her in the lidrary dead....it was Sara your cousin.

When those final words came out of her mouth it was like my breath was lost I dropped to the floor crying my eyes out.

Willow take me to her now! I yelled

I was going to find that vamp and make him pay if Its the last thing I do.

Jaylon's P.O.V

I have been observing this slayer for a while now and I just want to ravage her.

She is the only slayer in years that ever caught my eye and I hated that so I'm going to torture her kill out her family and friends until she has nothing left.

And at that moment I would take her out.

I'll start by killing her cousin sara I'll break down the slayer until she becomes nothing.