Chapter 2

(At the top is a pic of Sarah r.I.p tho)

Selena's P.O.V

As I arrived at the library my whole world shattered as I saw my cousin's mangled lifeless body on the ground.

It was hard to keep the tears from flowing endlessly. I had to stay strong to avenge her.

Willow tonight me and you are going patrolling to find this creep and destroy him!

I said loudly to willow

She nodded in agreement.

Later that night willow and I searched high and low for this vamp an couldn't find him I don't even know what he looks like.

Willow could you do a tracking spell to find him. I asked

Umm I haven't done that spell in a while but I can try she said with a half smile.

She sat down and started saying the spell

Osiris hear my plea find the one we wish to see. Willow shouted as magical energies surrounded her

I stood in awe,she was really getting good at these spells.

Ahhh! I heard a voice cry out.

Jullian's P.O.V

Ahhh! I held out.

Some kind of magic was dragging me toward the slayer from my hiding spot

Y..you your the one who killed my cousin. The slayer said softly.

And your the slayer nice to finally meet you the name's Jillian what's yours. I asked her with a smirk.

Oh you wanna know my name. She said with a half smile

My name is: I'm gonna kick your sorry ass!

Selena's P.O.V

With those final words out of my mouth all I saw was my foot connecting with his face.

He flew backwards from the blow off my kick,jumped back up and his face transformed from good-looking to freaking ugly.

He threw a punch at my face but because of my slayer strength I overpowered him an kneed him in the gut and a final elbow to the head

I pulled out my steak to finish him off when something went off in my head I realized that I couldn't kill him.

Him of all vamps I had fallen in love with.