Chapter 4

Jullian's P.O.V

I managed to escape the slayer and I couldn't fight the fact that I felt something between us and she felt it too.

She had the most beautiful midnight black hair and it flowed over her shoulders,nectar sweet lips that can make you melt on contact.

She had a shapely figure,a glossy completion and rapture blue eyes that bore into to the very core of my soul.

Her lips on mine was like fire and ice I melted right into her and let her burn me with her first touch.

It will never work out I hated myself for feeling this way I can't believe I let her the slayer make me feel inferior.

That will soon end once I've killed her.

The very thought of me killing her was like saying I would drive a stake through my own heart.

But it must be done or she might burn me to ashes.

I soon heard footsteps behind me.

"Angelus have you destroyed the slayer" she said?

This woman is the one I serve she is a hell god from another dimension she had velvet red hair the strength of a thousand planets she could destroy me with one finger.

What chance does the slayer have against her.

I snapped out of my thoughts and replied "not yet mistress but soon"

She sighed "you know I hate waiting Angelus kill her now or I will have!to kill you OK so get rid of her before she spoils my plans!" She bellowed.

"Right away mistress" and with that I took off into the darkness of the night.

I have no other choice but to serve that hell of a bitch I have to protect Selena I'm too much in love with her to kill her.

(How does my hell god look see pic at the beginning at of the chapter)

You know the the drill

Vote

Comment

Share