Chapter 6: Vampire coven PT 2

At the top a pic of willow

OK start over from the cliff hanger

Selena's P.O.V

I shivered in fear as I waited for the worst as soon as the icy cold fangs bruised my neck.

Before she killed me she whispered in my ear "your afraid aren't you you'll never see your friends again family no one because your going to die here."

Tears started rolling down my cheek as I realized she was right she Is going to kill me I don't deserve to be the slayer.

I am nothing.

No... I will not die here I have to live!

I have to protect everyone I will protect everyone no one is going to stop me!

I headbutted the vampire and got out of her grasp

"Still have some fight left in you I see"  said the vampire taunting me.

Oh you have no idea" I thought to myself.

I swung my foot in her gut causing her to bend forward.

I did a back flip sending her flying to a tree I pulled out my staked and got ready to do  what I do best kick some vampire ass.

Before I could even step forward she punched me in the face slammed my head into her knee causing a deep gash on my forehead.

She grabbed me and threw me into the air that's when the rest of the whore squad jumped in.

They attacked me in the air breaking a couple ribs and I'm  sure internal bleeding.

The finished by throwing me into a tree with a hard slam as my badly damaged body went limp.

The last thing I saw was an angelic face staring down at me looking scared half to death I knew it was Jillian

As my eyes closed shut an all I saw was darkness.

A/n

So my people how was it was it good or was it bad I need to know so plz I am BEGGING you

PLEASE comment and vote

Bye bishes

*****************
***************
**********