Chapter 5: The vampire coven

Selena's P.O.V

"Who are you!" I said causing my voice to crack

"We are but a few of the vampire coven and we are here to execute the slayer. They said in usion.

" I am Alexa, I Alexandra and I Azaria"

I grunted and leaped at their leader Alexandra and all I caught was a fist full of grass.

"Dammit!" I yelled

"You cannot destroy us we are the most feared of all vampires we are the omega vampires!"

"Th-thats Im..possible!" I said

They just chuckled. "Shall we sisters? They all nodded and flew at me.

Fists Landed on my face and stomach they were unbelievablely powerful I blocked most of the blows but it was no use.

Is this the end am I about to die by the hand of the vampire coven

The last thing I remember was the pale faces of the vampire coven and I felt the sting of cold fangs on my neck I was petrified no one could save me thats it for me the end the slayer.

Jillian's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feeling weak like a part of me was being destroyed it was probly nothing I just needed blood.

I hope that Selena is capable of destroying the vampire coven I knew in my heart that she coould.

Damn why do i feel this way I don't know what I like about her is it the way she whips her hair or the way she kicks my ass.

All I know is that I love her and hopefully one day she will learn to love me if not heh..... I might stake myself.

A/N

Cliff hanger hanging from a cliff!!!!

So you guys think the vampire coven is gonna kill the slayer.

You'll have to find out I no it's short I didn't have enough time to do this so hope you enjoyed it

Bye bishes