three.

one month since boy met girl

noise erupted in their ears as the three walked into the party. vera, nick, and cecile walked in, one after the other. cecile managed to convince both her best friend and boyfriend into coming to a college frat party. she turned and smiled to the two, "drinks?" they both nodded and allowed her to pull them towards the kitchen.

she took in the drinks, but didnt like the selection. she hummed to herself before trying the fridge. a smile crawled on her face as she pulled the wine bottle out. she threw her arm in the air in success.

"please dont drink too much, cecile." vera whispered in her ear while rubbing her back. cecile furrowed her eyebrows at her friend, "im just having fun." vera nodded with a small smile.

before they knew it, half the bottle was drank between the three, mostly by cecile. cecile danced in front of them, trying to pull them with her. they laughed at her attempts.

"hey im going to the bathroom!" nick tried to yell over the music. cecile just nodded, continuing to dance. suddenly vera was joining her.

cecile was overjoyed by this. she grabbed her hands and they jumped together. this went on for another fifteen minutes before they both decided they needed a break. they both were leaning against a wall, watching their fellow classmates interact.

"hey cecile," cecile turned to find a head full of messy curls. instantly a grin was on her face. "timmy!" she called, giving him a bear hug. cecile looked over to find veras confused face.

"oh, vera this is timmy hes the one who brings me coffee everyday," vera nodded, putting her hand out for him to shake, "timmy this is vera, my best friend."

"whos this?" nick asked, finally joining them. his voice was stern, but cecile didnt notice. "this is timmy, my friend from english lit. timmy this is nick, my boyfriend."

nick instantly put his arm around cecile. "hey whats up man?" asked timothee. timothee had been waiting to meet the 'famous' nick. "hey," they gave each other a small handshake. timothee could tell there was a small bit of tension between the two.

cecile was oblivious to this, "want some timmy?" she asked, dangling the bottle in front of his face. he smiled at her drunken state, shaking his head. he wouldnt dream of getting drunk and not remembering cecile like this.

cecile shrugged mumbling, "more for me," while taking a large gulp.

"cecile, why dont we go take a seat?" vera directed, pulling her away. timothee and nick watched as thea frowned. timothee let out a cough, turning towards nick.

"so how long have you guys dated?" timothee wondered, trying to break the ice. nick just gave him a glare.

"look we dont have to be friends, friendly sure, but im not friends with any of theas guy friends. not that there has really been any before." timothee was taken back by this, "oh okay, we've only really been friends for a month anyway."