TWENTY FIVE

Chapter TWENTY FIVE.

I bit my tongue as I sat on the sofa, watching as Bonnie lifted the spell on the Mikaelson family. Rebekah was in the other room having fun stabbing Damon over and over, tortuing him. I crossed my arms under my chest and huffed, turning my head away as Klaus glanced over to me. I'd finally seen another side of him, the side which Damon and Stefan had warned me about previously. And I have to say, I didn't like it.

"Good. You can go now, Bonnie. Thankyou." Klaus spoke calmly. Bonnie didn't say a word as she was escourted out of the room.

"What about me?" I questioned as I came to a stand.

"Sit down, love."

I scowled and sat my ass back down on the sofa. After releasing Bonnie, Klaus came back into the room. I didn't dare look at him.

"What now?" I asked in an annoyed tone of voice.

Klaus sighed and stepped over to the sofa, touching the armrest closest to me. My eyes glanced at his slender fingers as they grazed over the fabric slowly. "I want to know something..." he began. "Was our date real or just a ruse for you and the brothers to try and kill me and my family?"

I turned to him, halting for a second as soon as our eyes met in a locked gaze. "The date was real. For me it was.... Klaus I...." I swallowed hard, seeing his expression shift into something softer. "I was really happy, excited, even nervous. I hadn't been on one in a while... and I was glad to go on one with someone I liked..." Klaus shifted when he heard me confess I liked him. "I wanted to tell you what was going to happen but I just couldn't. Damon and Stefan were going to go along with thier plan, date or not."

"So you didn't want to be apart of the plan?" Klaus asked softly.

I nodded. "I just wanted to have a nice, long enjoying date with a handsome guy."

Klaus smirked. "When this is all over, I'm going to leave Mystic Falls. Come with me?"

"Come with you?" I didn't know what to say.

"Or I could just steal you away. We can go on as many dates as you want, love." The hybrid leaned down closer to me. "We can fuck as many times as you want aswell."

I blushed furiously. Shit.