NINETEEN

Chapter Nineteen.

I made sure to wear my best dress for tonights date with Klaus. It had been a good few years since I last dated, my last boyfriend being Damon Salvatore himself. I did my hair and made sure my makeup was on point before I made my way downstairs with my bag in hand. It was night and a little cold outside so I made sure I wore a black long coat to keep my exposed arms warm enough.

Both of the Salvatore siblings weren't home as they were in the process of carrying out thier plan of getting rid of the Mikaelsons. I tried to push the thought to the back of my head and just try to focus on having a good date before all hell breaks loose and it comes to an end.

Before I could make it to the door, my cellphone begins to vibrate in the pocket of my coat. I look at it to see a text from Klaus.

I'm at the Mystic Grill, love. Cannot wait to see you. I took the liberty of sending someone to pick you up.

I quickly messaged back a reply before making my way out of the house. There infront of the entrance was a parked car waiting for me. I grinned as I made my way over to the vehicle and hopped inside, greeting my driver with a smile.

The drive to the Mystic Grill was over before I knew it. I thanked the driver before I stepped out into the coldness. A few people were walking past, some even smoking outside the entrance. I wrapped the coat around me and made my way inside.

It was warm with the fire burning in the near distance. People were drinking, playing darts and mingling. I stepped further into the room, my eyes glancing around to find Klaus. There in the distance at the bar I saw him dressed in a simple grey shirt, black jeans and a warm black coat. I couldn't help but smile as his eyes fell on me and suddenly lit up. But I noticed that he wasn't alone. Beside him was another handsome man; one of his siblings. Kol.

"I remember her from lastnight. She looks like a tasty little morsel," Kol said as he leaned closer to his brother.

Klaus glared at Kol. "Say another word and I will tear out your liver."

I strolled closer to the bar, my eyes watching as Klaus shifted on the bar stool to completely face me. "Don't you look lovely tonight." He said as his eyes had to take in what I was wearing.

"Thank you, Klaus." My cheeks blushed. "And who is this?" I asked as I looked over to the man beside him.

"Kol. Kol Mikaelson." Kol was quick to get off his seat to kiss my hand gently. Klaus growled faintly at the sight of his brother kissing my skin.

"I told him that I was coming here on a date. He decided to tag along so that he could meet the lucky girl." Klaus said.

"And now that I've met her I'll leave you two alone, brother." Kol gave his brother a grin before he stepped away from the bar.

"It was nice to meet you, Kol." I called after him.

"Likewise." He replied before strolling over to the pool tables, leaving me alone with Klaus.

"Want a drink, love?" The hybrid asked softly. I nodded and took a seat beside him where Kol had been seated.