4.🍯

Alani
1 week later...

A week has now gone by since the incident with me and Darius. After everything went down he stayed the night and we spent the whole weekend together.

We didn't do anything but eat and have sex. But shit I wasn't complaining.

It had been 3 years since I'd done anything sexual so I was really craving that attention.

It was now Monday and I was planning on talking to Darius but that whole day he avoided me.

It was now time for 8th period. The class I have with him. Let's see how this goes.

—————————

I went into 8th period only to see Darius sitting in his normal spot. And of course mine right next to him.

I sat down and pulled my things out.

I could see him taking small glances at me out of the corner of my eyes.

What the fuck does he want now? I mean he obviously doesn't want anything to do with me.

"Okay class all of you have submitted your projects and I can proudly say that you are done for the rest of this semester. So for the next few days you won't have to do anything until we come back from break. Now leave me alone." Our teacher announced.

"For today we will be watching a movie, but you guys can just sit and do whatever you want. Just don't be loud."

She turned off the lights and started the movie.

A few minutes into the movie Marcus texted me.

He started texting me a few days ago and while I was entertaining Darius he was entertaining me.

He's actually pretty sweet and super funny. He's always making me laugh and telling me how beautiful I am.

I giggled at the text Marcus had just sent and Darius snapped his head in my direction.

"Yo who got you aki ki kiing like that?" He said his voice laced with anger and concern.

"Nun of your business that's who." I said with an attitude. Okay so now you wanna talk to me.

"You betta chill with that attitude ma. Or imma really fuck you up." He said through gritted teeth lowly in my ear.

Of course I got turned on by that. Cmon fat ma not everything gotta make you wet.

"Imma do what the fuck I want. What you gonna do about it?" I said with even more attitude pushing his buttons.

"Bet."

He stood up taking one of the blankets our teacher had provided us with.

He sat back down and pulled me into his lap.

He put the blanket over us and spread my legs with his hands. I was wearing a skirt so it was easy access.

We sat in the back of the classroom. So it was dark and quiet back there.