5.🍯

Alani
"So we going on dates with other niggas now huh?" Darius said with anger through gritted teeth.

"Oh my god!! Just leave. You literally have no reason to be here!" I said getting frustrated.

I tried to close the door but he put his foot in the way  pushed his way inside shutting and locking the door behind him.

Ummm sir what the fuck are you doing?

"Why are you even worried about me?." I asked.
"You are NOT MY NIGGA. So why do you give a fuck about who I fuck with?" I said.

He wrapped his hand around my neck and pushed me against the door. I wrapped my hands around his wrist trying to pry his hand off of me but it didn't work.

"YO I DON'T GIVE A FUCK WETHER WE TOGETHER OR NOT. YO ASS AIN'T NEVA GIVIN MY PUSSY AWAY. I TOOK YO VIRGINITY AND THAT MEANS YOU BELONG TO ME. YOU FUCKIN HEAR ME?" Darius said yelling at me.

This nigga really might be mental.

I hate how much he turns me on. He's literally yelling at me and all I can think about is fucking him.

We stared into each others eyes before we both leaned in and slammed our lips together.

We both knew this wasn't right but we did it anyway.

He picked me up and held me against the door.

We continued to tongue each other down while Darius made his way upstairs to my room.

He shut the door and locked it then threw me on the bed.

While he took his shirt off, I untied my robe and slipped off my brallete. Leaving me in just my shorts.

He climbed on top of me then began to kiss on my neck.

He was sucking and leaving hickies everywhere. All Over my boobs, chest, and stomach.

He started to toy with hem of my shorts teasing me.

"Deeeee pleaseeeee!" I whined becoming impatient.

He didn't say anything he just slipped off my shorts and panties.

He began to slowly kiss on my clit. Softly licking and sucking.

I moaned loud loving the feeling.

His head game is good as fuck.

While he was eating me out my phone rang causing us both to look over.

It was on my bed close to Darius.

He snatched it up looking at the Caller ID seeing it was Marcus.

He threw the phone up to me.

"Answer it now." Darius said seriously.

"What?! No!" I said.

"Answer it or you're not cumming." He said stopping eating me out.

He had teased me so much I just wanted to cum so bad. So guess what? I answered.

"H- hey Ma- Marcus." I said struggling for words as Darius started to suck on my clit again.

"Put it on speaker." Darius mouthed to me.

I put the phone on speaker.

"Hey Lani. I just wanted to call and tell you I had a good time today. Maybe we could hang out sometime again. Whatever you want." Marcus said through the phone.

I could tell it made Darius upset because he stared to flick his tongue faster.

"Ummm mmm uhhh fuckkkkk" I said into the phone.

Now Darius was doing this on purpose.

"Uhh lani? You good?" Marcus said.

"Uhh y- yeah FUCK DADDY IM CUMMING IM CUMMING!! FUCK DARIUS BABY!!" I said into the phone as I reached my climax.

"Oh um. Well I'm gonna go." Marcus said into the phone then proceeded to hang up.

After I rode my climax out I threw my phone on my bed and began to put my clothes back on.

"Get out." I said to Darius as he was laying on my bed.

"Why?" He questioned me with a confused look.

"Because you did that on purpose! Marcus actually cares about me and treats me right. And you wanna fuck that shit up because you don't want me with anyone else!!!" I said yelling at him on the verge of tears.

"Bet. If you really want him that bad. Have him." Darius said.

"I'm really trying Lani. I wanna make this shit work with you but you're to busy fucking with other niggas." He said.

"How are you trying to make this work? You don't talk to me for weeks then show up at my house and do this? How is that making things work?" I said.

He just stared at me speechless.

He picked up his clothes and put them on.

He walked out of my room and a few seconds later I heard my front door slam shut.

Fuck I don't know what to do.

I've always wanted Darius but he treats me like shit.

Marcus is so sweet but I just met him. Can I really trust him?

Darius or Marcus?

Marcus or Darius?

Fuck.

Marcus.

I've gotta explain to him what happened.

I might've fucked up with him completely.

I didn't want that.

Guess I'll call him tomorrow.