Chapter 1: Meeting Up

Bethany's POV:
Omg. I can't wait to see who I get paired up with for this season! I want it to be someone who can really dance, but I don't want to be picky. I was never that type of person and I don't plan to be. My goal is to get to the Semi-Finals. Hopefully, I can accomplish that.

*A little while later, Bethany is getting ready to go meet her partner*

I figured right away, me and whoever my partner was were going to practice. So, to be casual, I threw on a plain white tank top with some black sweats and pink and black running shoes. For my hair, I just quickly threw it up in a high ponytail. I packed a bag that contained a bottle of water, a sweater just in case I got cold, and any other girly essentials.

A little while later, I hopped in my car, stuck my headphones in my ear that played "I'm So Fancy", and drove nervously to the studio to meet my partner.

Derek's POV:
I'm shaking. That's how nervous I am to meet Bethany Mota! She is a YouTube sensation! What if she doesn't like me, or she was expecting an even better partner than me?

*Bethany walks in*

"Hello? Anyone here?"

"Heyy!" I shouted loudly but nicely.
I picked her up and it was like a movie. I swiftly lifted her off the ground and she kicked her legs up. I knew that we were going to get along.

"Derek! I'm so lucky to have you as my partner. I know we will make it far into this competition. How are you?" Bethany announced happily.

"I'm great! How about you?" I was so nervous..

"I'm very well. So, do we start practicing?" She asked me with delight.

"Of course! Let me explain the dance we have to do this week.."