Chapter 14: Why?

Bethany's POV:
That morning, I woke up at Derek's house. We were watching 'Mean Girls', and I fell asleep next to Derek.

"Bethany." Derek whispered to me.

"Yeah? Oh! I'm sorry!" I got up and fixed my hair. He laughed.

"It's okay."

I followed him to the dinning room table and there was a huge breakfast made.

"What's this?" I asked, looking at the mouth-watering bacon.

"A breakfast for my gorgeous girl." He looked at me and smirked.

We ate the fabulous breakfast he made and I started getting ready to leave.

"Sorry I fell asleep here. But thank you for the breakfast."

"It's no problem." He smiled, grabbed my waist, and kissed me. I put my arms over his shoulders. I gently let go and walked to my car. It was about 10:10 A.M. and I drove home.

When I arrived at home, it was 10:16 A.M. I decided to call my Mom and Dad to see what they thought of Derek and Derek's parents.

I dialed my Mom's number and it rang a few times. Then I heard my Mom say something.

"Hello?"

"Mom! Hey!" I said politely.

"What do you want?" She asked impatiently.

"Are you okay?"

"No.. What do you want?"

"Well, I wanted to talk to you about Derek's-" When I said that, I heard my Dad shout "HANG UP!", in the background. The phone call ended and I was very confused. After that, I tried calling my Mom back at least 10 times and STILL no answer.

So many things were going through my mind at that point. Did I do something? Do they not like Derek? Why won't they tell me and be honest? I honestly did not know what to do..

AUTHOR'S NOTE~
Heyyy! I really hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Stay safe because it is snowing like crazy outside! Have a great dayy! Love you guys !