Chapter 6: Did It Mean Something?

Derek's POV:
She kissed me. Sparks sounded and colorful fireworks filled the air. It was like a dream. When we let go slowly, she smiled at me.

"Does this explain it?"

I grabbed her waist even closer to me and we kissed again. After a few minutes of standing there and kissing the girl of my dreams, she pushed me away.

"Derek.. I don't think this is right.. Your my teacher right now. I think we should just focus on dancing or we will get distracted." She sighed and looked depressed.

"But Bethany. We just kissed. Did it mean something?" I asked impatiently.

"It did! Trust me! But -"

I cut her off.

"Fine Beth. Your the one who kissed me first and your telling me it's not right! But, whatever. Come on! Let's go to the car so we can leave." I couldn't help but get angry.

"Derek! I never said that! And your right, I'm the one who kissed you! But don't you want to win? I do!"

"I do want to win. But just because we are dating, doesn't mean we can't focus on dancing!"

I sat on the bench near the Pizzeria and put my hands over my eyes. She sat on my lap and looked at me.

"So now your going to be all nice?"

"Look at me. I'm sorry. We can make this work." She lifted my hands away from my tired face and kissed me.

*A little while later, Derek and Bethany go back to Derek's house to hang out*

Bethany's POV:
I walked into his house and it was huge.

"Wow. Your house is so nice." My head turned to see another amazing place in his house.

"Thank you." He smirked.

"Want to watch some TV?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Sure." I smiled and layed my head on his shoulder.

He turned on the TV and we sat watching "Chopped", my all-time favorite show. When he asked me something.

"Hey.. Um.. Did me and you kissing mean anything?"

"I think it did."

"Okay."