Surprise Visit

"Hello uh what are you doing in our house?" Scott asked standing in a doorway focusing his flashlight on the man kneeling in the floor of his living room.

"Dad is the stranger ok? Said the voice of a boy from behind him.

"Yes he's ok, he just seems um confused." Scott answered "Excuse me sir, Can you tell me your name?"

The man stayed silent kneeling looking around blurry eyed and confused.

"Look man if you won't talk I'm calling the police. You can't just barge into someone's house like this, alright. Are you hurt do you need any help?" Scott said to the man.

"Honey what's going on?" Said a voice from behind Scott.

"I don't know, this man suddenly appeared in our house and he's just been sitting there looking around and at himself like he's confused." Scott was saying to the woman when the man suddenly shouted.

"MICHAEL!" The man shouted looking at Scott

"W-What?" Scott asked.

"I uh I mean my uh, my name its Michael I'm Michael." The man said looking at Scott

"You asked me that before." Michael said before gazing off towards the wall.

"Daddy Michael kind of sounds like you." A voice said from behind Scott and the woman in the doorway

"Excuse me but, just what are you doing in our house." Said the woman beside Scott "The suns about to go down, I don't think you should be here."

"I uh, yeah I was just saying that." Scott said "You uh you look a little bit roughed up, what happened to you?"

"I-i-i-I don't know, I can't remember." Michael replied. "I'm sorry B-but I just don't know."

"Michael should get up, the floor is bad." "Daddy can you help Michael?" Said the boy "Night time would be a bad time to leave him outside."

"Um I mean, I-I guess but can you stand." Scott said to Michael.

"I think so, a bit I just feel a bit dizzy y-yes dizzy." Michael replied.

"Come on then, let me help you up." Scott said approaching the man & helping him up.