V ~ I Would Stop and Stare for Jesus

{ Kaley in Sidebar }

- HUNTER -

‘First of all, I hate shopping, like with a strong passion. Second of all, you’re a guy. Third of all, mini dresses are not my style. And fourth of all…you’re a guy. You’re going to look slightly stalkerish.’ Sasha stated, crossing her hands over her chest. ‘Do you want to go to a club or not ?’ I questioned her. She pursed her lips together and rolled her eyes while jumping off her bed. ‘Where are you going ?’ I asked. ‘Shoe and clothes, duh ?’ she responded walking into her bathroom. She emerged moments later with her hair tied into a high bun, sweats hanging off her hips and an oversized Rolling Stones plastered onto her upper half. ‘Let me just ask my Mum if it’s okay,’ she smiled. Sasha walked out her hospital room with me following behind her. I watched as she talked to her Mother, eventually caving in as Sasha threw her arms around her. She turned back to face me, ‘Lets get going !’

         ‘Where to first?’ I enquired. ‘I have no fuckin’ idea, I don’t shop,’ she laughed amused by my stupidity. I sighed and went to the most well known mall, even she would have recognised the name. I put the car into park and leaned over Sasha to reach the glove compartment. I pulled out a bunch caps and some other equipment that could be useful for creating a disguise. I picked a plain blue cap, a pair of Ray Ban sunnies, a bushy moustache and a mole. While preparing my outfit in front of the car mirror I caught Sasha staring at me. ‘What are you looking at ?’ I queried.

‘What the actual fuck are you doing ?’ I turned to Sasha’s face to see if their was a hint of amusement in her eyes, their wasn’t.

‘I’m putting a disguise on.’

‘Why?’

‘So I don’t get recognised.’

‘Who do you think you are, Jesus Christ ?’

I turned to face her one again. ‘That’s not funny and besides some people don’t believe in God.’

‘Yes and I am one of those people who doesn’t believe, but if I saw Jesus Christ walking down the street I would still stop and stare,’ she retorted. I shook my head and continued with my disguise. ‘You’re just lazy.’ I stopped and inquired, ‘Lazy, how ?’

‘You have such a big ass ego and because of that you are too lazy to take some photos and sign some autographs for the people who made you who you are.’ She answered. I could honestly say I was shocked. I took the moustache and mole off but kept the cap and sunglasses on. ‘Better ?’ I questioned. ‘Better,’ Sasha replied.

         I basically had to drag her into stores to get her to try on dresses. She hated every single one of them. I was growing really impatient and basically threw every dress on the rack at her at one point, she was a very difficult girl to shop for.

- SASHA -

Shit.

I have looked shit in every single dress I have tried on. I have either looked too fat or too skinny, too slutty or too prissy. Buying a dress has been harder than I have ever imagined. It is actually impossible. Or so I thought until I tried on a beautiful red dress. It was actually made for me. The dress reached my mid thigh, exposing just enough skin to look classy. The crimson red silk was simple and plain and included very short sleeves. It was beautiful. This was the one. I changed back into my clothes and exited the stall, to find an empty seat in front of me. I looked side to side hoping to see Hunter anywhere, but he was nowhere to be seen. I walked up to the cash register and paid for the dress. I walked out of the store and found Hunter talking into his phone. When his eyes met mine he quickly hung up and walked over to me. Did you pay for the dress ?’ he asked with a frown etched onto his face.

‘Yes Hunter, now take me home I have a long night planned ahead of me and I need my beauty rest.’ I laughed and he joined in with me.