VI ~ Cat got your Tongue ?

{ Keith in Sidebar, Hi Guys !! Sorry I haven't posted in a while but I will be posting a lot these past few weeks so please keep reading, voting and commenting. It would mean the world to me ! Thanks !! xx }

- HUNTER -

 After dropping Sasha off I texted the boys telling them to come over to my house. Arriving home I saw the boys cars parked in my driveway. I opened my front door to see the boys sitting in front of the T.V watching a rerun of Family Guy. Keith burst into laughter at something Brian said and turned his head to see me in the hallway.

‘There you are we’ve been waiting. So why are we here ?’ he questioned.

‘Do you guys want to come clubbing with me tonight ?’

‘Why ?’ Christian replied. I paused, weighing out the pros and cons of telling the boys whether Sasha was coming. 

‘Sasha will be coming, it’s her first time.’ Both the boys jumped up at the mention of Sasha. I heard the screams of ‘YES’ and ‘This will be hilarious’ and ‘I wonder if she’s hot’. I laughed and took those answers as a yes. I left them to their screaming and walked into my bedroom to get ready.

        Christian sat in the front with me and Keith sat in the back. I decided to wear a black, loose t-shirt and a pair of dark navy jeans. The ride to the hospital was loud, hilarious and loud. Questions of whether Sasha would look hot, how would she cope ?  What would happen ? Loomed in the air and made me truly wonder.

‘We’re here.’ I stated to the two boys. The boys couldn’t jump out the car quicker.

‘Hurry your ass up, Hunter !’ Christian yelled. I laughed and got out of the car to join them.

- SASHA -

The red dress fit me even better than I remember. It really outlined my curves. The only problem was that I felt like I was missing something. I walked out of my bathroom and the heard of squeals of my Mother.

‘What do you think ?’ I asked, spinning around to give my Mother a full view of my dress. My Mum jumped up and started clapping her hands and then stopped.

‘Wait !’ she shrieked. She seized her handbag and rummaged through it, searching for whatever she desperately wanted. She pulled out a small pink purse of some sort and shook all the continents of it out. Weird bottles and brushes fell out, that’s when I realised it was makeup.

‘No, no I don’t think so.’ I said, avoiding the hands of my Mother.

‘Please.’ My Mother pouted. I rolled my eyes and gave in. I sat on the edge of my bed and attempted to keep a straight face. It felt like I was stuck there for hours as she swiped my eyelashes and made me pucker my lips.

‘Finished,’ she smiled. I ran to the bathroom to see how caked I looked. However, I didn’t look that bad, my Mum put my makeup on nicely. My aquamarine eyes popped out my face because of the dark mascara. My big lips looked more fuller, because of the light pink lipstick and gloss. I felt really pretty, maybe even beautiful. ‘Thanks Mum.’

‘Ooh I have something else too!’ My Mum cheered. I watched as she retrieved a pair of white heels and presented them to me. I looked at the her, then the shoes and then her again.

‘I will stack it in these heels, like I wont be able to walk 5 steps in these!’ I laughed. My Mum frowned and forced me to wear them, and I’ll be damned I could walk. I heard the door creak open and noticed Dr. Keaton walk in. I gave him a bright smile and inquired, ‘Hi Dr. Keaton, what’s going on ?’

‘Hunter is here to pick you up.’

        I strolled out of my room and was met with the sight of Hunter and two boys behind him. Hunter was wearing a black shirt with dark blue, skinny jeans hanging off of his hips. One boy behind him with golden, surf hair held a goofy smile that reached his chocolate brown eyes. He wore a tight shirt that was a lighter shade of grey and black jeans. The last one had short black hair and bluer eyes than mine. He wore a sapphire blue t-shirt with matching blue jeans. It was Christian Lane !

‘Sasha, I would like you to meet Keith Tribe and Christian Lane.’ I nodded and gave them both toothy smile.

‘It’s nice to meet you both.’ I smiled. They both wore the same expression on their face. Their eyes looked as if they were about to pop out of their head and their jaws were dropped, they could touch the floor if they wanted to. I don’t know what was creating this reaction but it was hilarious.

‘Cat got your tongue?’ I shrugged. Hunter chuckled a deep, raspy laugh as he observed Keith and Christian trying to articulate the words they were trying to speak. After Hunter’s laughing fit he turned to me and questioned, ‘You ready to go clubbing ?’

‘Fuck yeah.’