Chapter 13

Lunch came around quickly and that surprised me because I didn't spend the whole of Economics staring at the clock in the corner of the room, wow go me.

I ran to the cafeteria as fast as I could desperate to avoid the mob of the lunch queue. I refused to let anyone younger than me in front and if they were I just "gently" shoved them out of the way-they could be so annoying.

The younger ones are the worst, honestly they roll around on the carpets giggling about stupid stuff, they walk in herds and stand in doorways not realising you're simply trying to get past. They irritate me to say the least.

As soon as I grabbed my lunch and paid I scanned the lunch hall until I saw the familiar vibrant colour of Michael's hair. I made my way over to him nudging him on the shoulder as I sat down.

"Sup?" He greeted me by slinging his arm around my shoulder and gently squeezing.

"Nothing important but hey we need to finish our conversation."

"What conversation" he replied with smirk

"I don't know hm maybe the daily conversations you have with Luke's dog"

His smirk dropped instantly, "heyy, never bring that up in school. It will ruin my street cred!" He muttered pretending to flick dirt off his shoulders.

I raised an eyebrow at his behaviour. He literally has a brick for a brain, "You know the conversation we were having in current affairs about Luke and Ashton..." I rambled on

"Why do you even want to know?" He stressed back

"What?" I replied realising I wasn't listening to him because I was too busy scanning the hall for Luke, Calum, Ashton or even Gabby. Michael was a handful.

"Why do you want to know?" He replied slower this time stressing out every letter.

"Ha no reason" at all, I shrugged attempting to play it cool.

Suddenly four more trays were placed on the table and we were joined by Gabby, Calum and Luke.

"Hi" Gabby chirped at the same time Calum said "Hey"

They glared at each other and got into a mini argument over who greeted us first, and as to what was better- Hi or Hey? I laughed at their childish behaviour. It's so irrelevant what is the use in arguing?

The rest of us just sat their watching them intently and curiously before Luke spoke up,

"So what were you guys chatting about?" He said, his voice still having the same deep tone I loved.

"Oh school stuff you know" I replied quickly

"Well we were actually talking about you and Ashton" Michael added in looking at me with a massive smile.

That's it. Michael 1, Sara 0. If that's how he wants to play, so be it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter just a filler sorry I'm lost for ideas :///

Vote nd comment please

Ps I saw michaels tweet about lukes ass nd damn