Party

This is all your POV

Your friends are convincing you to go to a back to school party that someone your friends know is throwing, but you really don't wanna go to the party. After they kept on begging you, you reluctantly say yes. Your friends do your hair, makeup, pick out a skin-tight dress that hugs your curves perfectly. They get themselves ready for the party then you get into your friend's car and you all ride to the party. When you're in front of the house where the party is, you see people drinking in red cups, flashing lights, and loud music playing. It's a very starry night. You and your friends get out of the car and you guys walk into the house. The house is full of people dancing and drinking everywhere. It's so crowded, you have to squeeze between people to get to the only space in the house. You're friends walk towards you and hand you a drink. You take it and talk with your friends for a while until they leave you to talk with some other people at the party.

So there you are, alone. You decide you want to get fucked up. You go over to the drinks and start slamming shots. Then some guy pushes you over from your backside. You are completely confused and you lose balance from all the alcohol you just drank. You're falling, about to fall on your face, until you feel a strong grip on your shoulders. You are confused, then you slowly lookup. You see a pretty good looking guy staring right down at you with a concerned look on his face. Both of your eyes are twinkling because of the light. Your hands are gripping onto his arms. You are lost for words, you guys stare at one another for a while until he asks if you're okay. You get off of him and put your hands out to balance yourself from falling again. He grabs your waist to keep you from falling again he looks at you and does a little laugh.

He looks deep into your eyes and tries to create small talk with you. You guys talk and laugh for a bit, then he asks you if you want to leave. You both leave and walk into his car. You both sit inside the car, then you both look at each other. "Wanna go back to my place? It's quite, my parents aren't home, and you can wear some of my clothes, I know that when I'm drunk and trying to secretly get back into my house I'm really loud" he slightly laughs. "Are you sure? We don't even know each other" He looks deep into your eyes and smiles. "100%" He says looking away from you. "Then let's go" you turn away from him smiling.

You get to his house in no time, he helps you into his house then down to his bedroom. He sits you on his bed then goes to grab some clothes for you to change into. He comes out with a hoodie and some sweats, he hands them to you and heads of to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his nightly routine. You quickly put on the clothes he gave you, put your hair in a messy bun,  and sit on his bed again. He comes out with some face wipes so that you can take off your makeup. When you finish taking your makeup off Mattia comes in with some blankets and starts making himself a bed on the floor. "What are you doing" you ask throwing the used wipes away. "Wetting ready for bed, what are you doing" "Just sleep in the bed with me. Or let me sleep on the floor, I mean this is your house" "Umm are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable" You scoot over on the bed indicating that he should lay there.

You both get in the bed and slowly drift off to sleep. You wake up the next morning and lay there with a huge headache, Mattia wakes up and d getts you some pain relief pills and a glass of water. You and Mattia continue to talk and hang out for a few hours and then he eventually takes you home. While sitting in your driveway you guys exchange numbers. You head into your room smiling because of the night you had.

"And that kids, is how me and your mother met" Mattia said grabbing your hand and kissing it.

A/N

This lowkey sucked and I'm sorry about it but I read this youtube comment on a song and read another story with the same ending so I was inspired.