Chapter 24

Hearing the engine of the bike ring out through the warehouse and bounce off the walls was music to my ears. I did a wheelie exiting the warehouse door and hit a jump and landed roughly. The bike was sorta hard to control on the dirt I was driving on but I could manage. I heard gunshots in the distance and saw a drone fly over me towards wherever the gunshot was coming from.

"Give me a direct route to wherever that drone is going," I said to the A.I in my helmet and a heads up display appeared with a line directing me where to go. I could see smoke in the distance and engines of vehicles knowing it was Deck and Luke. I took another jump off a ramp of dirt and landed roughly again but drifted to the side and took off. I saw a truck and Dune Buggie heading right towards each other and Brixton on them.

Everything happened so fast it was hard to keep track. Hattie was hanging off the side of the dune Buggie and jumped off catching Luke's hand. Brixton slammed on the breaks of his bike and launched off trying to get to Hattie but Luke got her in the truck before he could.

Brixton got back onto his bike and we chased them. I pulled out my pistol shooting the back of the Dune Buggie and started it on fire and I turned to Brixton. "We can get them here," I said and he nodded. Deckard went to the right and took a ramp landing the vehicle on the back of the truck. He got out but the vehicle got caught on something and blew up from the impact.

I rode up beside the truck and jumped on ordering my bike to go off back to the warehouse. I ripped my helmet off and tossed it to the side and that's when Brixton showed up. "Ah, there he is," Luke said bouncing up and down shaking his hands getting ready for the fight to come. "I got Nicole," Deckard said making me smirk

I walked up to him and he went for a jab but I blocked it and punched him in the stomach. "Coming your way," I told Brixton who punched Luke then caught Deckard started fighting him. I punched Luke in the face knocking to the ground but he got back up and grabbed a shell of a missile and swung it at me and I grabbed it with one hand holding it. "I thought you were strong, brother," I said throwing the piece of metal off the truck and I threw a punch which he dodged and tried to throw one of his own but I slid between his legs and pushed him towards Brixton who caught him and closed lined him. Brixton bent down and I vaulted over him getting to Deckard to hit him but was hit with a big bolt cutter. I fell to one knee and Deckard put it around my neck trying to squeeze it and cut my breathing off but I stopped him. I grabbed both handles and snapped it and tossed him to Luke and they both fell to the ground.

I walked over with Brixton and I turned around to see a large building falling and I whipped Brixton around to see and we both covered our face and were sent off the back of the bus.

I landed on a bunch of rubble which hurt pretty bad. I groaned getting up to my feet and dusted myself off. "Motherfuckers," I said to myself and turned around to Brixton. "Next step?" I asked and he out a breath. "We find out where they're," He said and I nodded.

I was sat in a chair running through my thoughts trying to find out where Luke and Deck could be. It had been a day since they got away so I have had a lot of possibilities. They could be in London because Deckard has some mercenary friends out there. They could also possibly be in L.A with Dom and the others coming to help them.

"They're in Samoa," Brixton said walking past me straight to the soldiers waiting. "Get loaded up! Check your gear and ammo because we leave in 10!" He announced and all the soldiers started running around getting ready.

The last place I would expect them to go would be Samoa.

To my home.

The final chapter comes out tomorrow. But if you want to continue seeing some fast and furious content check out my other story. I double update when I'm in a good mood so go check it out.