The Sirens

As Rakshasa and Cassandra touched down on Earth 3 days when they figured out a place for their amulet to be repaired, as both of them were broken, and luckily for them, the red mist that was keeping them alive slipped away slowly, and that it could last for only a day if it doesn't get repaired.

In the eyes of a civilian, however, a humongous ship towered over the buildings and skyscrapers. It covered the clouds, blocking the sunlight out completely, and made everything look like it was the darkest night. Of course, this was to their advantage as they worked best in the dark, and hated sunlight.

When they touched down onto earthly land, they noticed the ground was much softer than what they were used to, and its gravity was 5 times lighter than the ship. They quickly got out their weapons, and got to work, by going to the closest city they could find.

When they did, they quickly snuck up the nearest mortals, and put them in a tight chokehold, quickly killing them from the amount of strength they used. They absorbed both their blood and their soul and figured out that human blood was the same shade of red as their amulet: Crimson red.

After they absorbed both their blood and their souls, their amulets repaired on its own, and their mist of life stopped flowing out. Now that was a big surprise to them, as they thought that they had to travel back to their hometown to be able to repair it, and who knows where the last of their kind were?

Needless to say, they were pretty surprised but sighed in relief of the current situation. No wonder humans were such a good source of power. They continued doing this for half a day, until their amulets indicated that it could last for around a year, twice as long as other colors of blood.

With other colors of blood, like Namekian blood, it would last for half a year with 100 people being absorbed. With crimson blood, it fills up for a year, instead of just half a year, and has additional healing properties for the amulet as it is Rakshasa and Cassandra's life source.

They stopped doing this for now and found an area in which they would rest for a while. They climbed up different trees and decided to sleep on it. They were used to it, as it was a force of habit back in their home town.

Goku woke up tiredly, attempting to rub his eyes after a long day of taking care of Vegeta and expanding the home's default size. Vegeta still clung on to him tightly, sleeping with a peaceful look. Vegeta was tired no matter what they did, and with the help of Infinite and Order, create a bean something similar to a sensu bean, but only keeping the person awake.

Vegeta was purring contentedly, his tail slightly swaying in a steady rhythm as he breathed in and out deeply, breathing in the calming scent of his mate. Goku smiled, and tilted his head to the side, noticing the dimmed purple, blue and white lights were still lit, illuminating the room slightly like it was night time.

The lights went up slightly, sensing that Goku was awake now, and lightening up the room. Vegeta then let out a small whine at the increase of brightness. He pulled Goku even closer, curling up into a ball as he hugged Goku tighter, his tail entwining with Goku's. Goku yelped at the sudden action and was now facing towards the window. Now he realized something was wrong.

The window was pitch black, the only thing that could be seen was the dim lighting from the forest floor, lit up by ki lights all around the area. Goku was now fully awake from this, his gut instinct telling him something was wrong as well.

His time observation came from how bright or dim the sky was, but now it was impossible to even tell any time as the sky was midnight black. So he had to rely on watches until he knew what was happening. He looked to Vegeta, who was half awake, laying on his back and rubbing his eyes as he adjusted to the brightness.