Enraged & Christmas present

Wow. Almost 400 reads. Thanks, guys! I know I don't update a lot, its because I just moved so I need to settle down a bit and relax here. Sorry I didn't update a lot these months. This is a Christmas special, Merry Christmas everyone and happy new year!

WARNING: THIS MAY GET GORY IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF MENTIONING OF BLOOD, RAPE, AND OTHER TRIGGER WARNINGS PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER OR TO WHERE IT SAYS TRIGGER WARNING END

On with the story!
-----------------------------------------
Goku woke up first and saw Vegeta sleeping peacefully, tightly hugging Goku's arm, slightly smiling. Goku smiled in reaction and slowly removed his arm from Vegeta's grasp. He did his daily routine and started to cook something for the both of them once he was done.

As Goku cooked something for them, his mind was blocked by a cloud of thoughts, with questions echoing in the ocean of thoughts. He kept thinking why would they kidnap Vegeta, and how did they slip inside their house without them knowing?!

As he thought more and more, his body was filling with rage the more he thought about it, and all he wanted is to keep Vegeta safe at all times. Now that he knew Vegeta's heat would come anytime during the month, and he didn't want to risk him. Not again.

Sooner than expected, Goku finished making breakfast for the both of them and noticed how Vegeta was sleeping, but unlike usual, his face was scrunched up in pain, and slight irritation, like he was having a bad dream.

Goku set his plates down on a nearby table and kneeled to face Vegeta. His tail and hand wrapped around Vegeta's hand as his soul exited his body and entered his mind.

TRIGGER WARNING! TAKE CAUTION!

He was found in a black area, in which he heard a scream, much like Vegeta. He traced to the sound and saw Vegeta, chained up, much like the time he was taken not so long ago.

He growled as he watched Vegeta's aura leaking out of the area and being tortured to no end, and he noticed something. Instead of not having any sound, a scream was heard all around the area, with chains pulling on each other.

Goku, being pretty far from where he was, he flew over to where Vegeta was, and what he saw made his face pale to deathly shade of white, and his eyes widening as big as they could.

Blood, stained with gold ichor, was all over the walls, with Vegeta chained up much like the time he was taken away from him, and his chest revealed all the muscles on him, his skin, nowhere to be seen (A.N I'm sorry for treating Vegeta badly. I swear the next chapter would be better).

He then saw the people who were doing this to Vegeta's poor soul, and it was Jiren, Toppo, Dyspo, Kefla, Hit, and a bunch of Universe 2 members. Each of them held a weapon, which ranged from a whip to a dagger, a sword to a spear, more than you can imagine.

Vegeta was screaming for his dear life, as each weapon pierced through his entire body, over and over multiple times without giving any time to heal. "You know what? I think we should do this, every single time. This is so much fun!" Kefla said, stabbing her spear into the middle of his chest where his soul is.

"And lucky for us, that stupid Saiyan isn't here, since this is Vegeta's mind, and we're implanted on his soul." Toppo also said as he whipped Vegeta's chest and tail multiple times, with Vegeta screaming in agony from his tail being so sensitive.

"With the poison End created for us, they will have no match for all of us, no matter how powerful they are!" Dyspo told them as well, with Hit and Jiren nodding in approval.

Goku was now teary-eyed from the situation he saw with Vegeta's soul, filled with rage and sadness as he continued to watch. His tail trembled immensely in fear and rage, and he immediately went back into his body before he saw anything else.