𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊

"You created us?" The small copper haired girl asked. "Indirectly. Each of you are part of a sireline. Either mine or one of my siblings." I said. "How do you know which sireline you are a part of?" Charming asked. "You search for answers and hope the person that created you isn't dead." I said with a shrug. "What sireline are the Volturi a part of?" Carlisle asked curious. "The Volturi? That's a name I haven't heard in while." I said. "Mine." I added. "Regretfully." I added again. "The last I heard, Aro was trying to surround himself with an army of vampires with special abilities like you two." I explained pointing at the Charming and the small girl. "Weird man." I said thinking of Aro. "Do you normally hunt as a wolf or?" The muscular one asked. "No. That was me trying to relieve some stress. I've been a wolf for the last couple of days." I said. "Ran into a couple of wolves back there. Didn't seem too happy to see me." I said. "They don't like having vampires on their land." The blond man said. "Protective are they?" I asked looking back at woods. "Well...they'll just have to get over it because I don't take no for an answer seeing how my house is near their land." I said. "If they don't deal with it...It'll create problems--" I said taking in a deep breath. My head snapped to the left, a scent caught my attention. My eyes went black as veins shot up towards my eyes. Fangs extended in my mouth as I snarled. "You need to get me out of here." I said restraining myself. "What? Why?" The girl asked. "Because if you don't...then I'll kill the group of people coming our way. That would be bad for you lot. Being as to how you are hiding in plain sight. I don't want to ruin that." I said turning back to the family. "Follow us." The girl said. "Alice." Charming said. "He won't hurt us." The girl said. Alice. Name is perfect for her. I shook my head out of my thoughts and I followed the family to their household.

"So let me get this straight...you can see the future?" I asked Alice as I sat inside their house. "Yes...can you actually do magic?" She asked me. "I can do many things." I said making a ball of fire appear in my hands. "It doesn't hurt you?" She asked. "No...why? You have thing about fire or something?" I asked putting it out. "No...it's just...can't fire kill you?" She asked. "No. Well not my family anyways. Only the stake from a certain tree can kill us." I said leaning back against the couch cushion. "The sun doesn't hurt you?" She asked. "No. Not while I wear this on my finger." I said showing the ring to her. "The ring." She whispered. "I'm sorry?" I asked raising a brow. "Sorry. It's just you've been appearing in many of my visions lately." She said grabbing my hand and looking at the ring closely. Her skin was ice cold. "I'm going to go on a limb and say your vampiric species differs from the ones I'm used to." I said feeling as took my hand from her. "What happens if you walk out into the sun without this on?" She asked. "I burst into flames. I won't die...but it'll hurt." I said. "That's ironic." She said. "Why?" I asked. "Because you're part-Hellhound. I would have thought you'd be immune to fire." She explained. I opened my mouth and looked away closing it. She has a good point. "Never thought about that." I said. "Do you...die?" I asked no longer thinking about the hellish monster within me. "No...I...uh...it'll be easier if I just showed you." She said standing up and walking outside. I followed her and watched the white cardigan fall to the ground as she stepped into the sun. "Whoa." I said walking over to her. Every inch of her body that was in the sun was glistening...like diamonds. "You mean to tell me that you shine like a diamond AND see the future?" I asked smiling. "It's been years since I've felt the heat of the sun on my skin." She said. "I hate that this happens to me now." She said putting her cardigan back on. "Don't...I think you look beautiful." I said. She looked at me a bit embarrassed. Probably not as embarrassed as I was though. I furrowed my eyebrows and tilted my head to the right. "I'm sorry. I don't know why I said that." I apologized. "Thank you." She said with a smile. I felt my heart stop for a second when she smiled. Nobody has been able to do that to me for centuries. I stared at her unable to do anything. "Stiles?" She asked. I shook my head rapidly. "Forgive me." I said smiling at the ground. "I've been wondering...How come I can see you in my visions but Edward can't see in your mind?" She asked. "So that's Prince Charming's name. Edward. God...it even sounds princely." I said. She let out a ring of laughter. "To answer your question...Originals are immune to telepathic invasion. However, other vampires are not immune to us probing their minds. Works well with the humans. Allows for easier manipulation of their feeble minds." I said. "Except for the Swan girl. I couldn't compel her. My first thought was vervain but I realized this town has no vervain." I said. "Wait you can't break through Bella's mind either?" Alice asked. "No. Why?" I asked. "I've been wondering why Bella's mind is so impervious to mind invasions." She said. I sighed. "If an Original can't enter her mind then her mind can't be invaded." I said stating a fact.