Chapter 32

I looked at Klaus and the faces of my siblings as I sat at the dining table beside Alice and the rest of her family. "Well...this is...different." Rebekah announced. "How so?" Carlisle asked. "It's been twenty minutes and I have yet to see one of my brothers go at one another with their knives." She explained. "Now Rebekah don't be ridiculous. We don't start family drama until 30 minutes into our breakfast. You should know that by now. And besides...we wouldn't use knives....we'd use forks. Much more fun that way." Klaus countered. "Ah yes, because being stabbed in the neck a couple dozen times with a miniature pitchfork is totally my definition of a fun time." Rebekah stated. "See, I knew you'd come around." Klaus voiced. "Leave it to Niklaus to find the fun in torture and pain." I pointed out. "If I remember correctly...I believe you have Nik mistaken for you....Lumber-Jack." Kol teased drawing out the last word with a smirk.

My right hand froze for a split second as it held a butter knife before resuming the task of buttering the toast. I looked up at the Original to see him smirking. "Say one more word...And I'll remove your ability to speak by ripping out your tongue and then your esophagus." I spat as my eyes flickered a warning. A hand intertwined with my own before I looked over to see Alice. She offered me a smile. "Has my brother ever told you lot of his times spent as the horrible, violent, heartless, murderous infamous serial killer known as Jack the-" Kol started before I slammed my fist on the table and lunged at him with fury in my glowing eyes. I grabbed his throat and pinned him to the wall. "You gonna kill me like you killed those innocent people...Jack." He taunted. "YOU ARE HARDLY THE PERSON TO BE SPEAKING, YOU SICK PIECE OF TRAITOROUS SHIT!!" I raged as fangs cut through my gums. I was pulled off Kol by Emmett and Jasper. Surprisingly, Klaus and Elijah just watched the encounter as if it was another regular occurrence.

Alice appeared in front of me cupping my face with her hands. "Remember what we talked about." She whispered in a hushed voice. A low growl escaped my lips as I glared at Kol. "Oh would you calm down, you time bomb. I was only playing with you." Kol stated. "And I was only pretending to stab you." I voiced. "What are you- You never—" Kol started before I ran the fork through his hand. He let out a scream of pain as I looked at him with a satisfied smirk. "Great...there went my appetite." Marcel voice pushing his plate of eggs and sausages away.