Chapter 1- "No promises"

How could one man who was in isolation for a certain period of time try to manage his way back into the real world? He had to go back to Harlem at one point. Now the world wondered whether this green angry beast is either a hero or a menace. Is he a freak? Some members from S.H.I.E.L.D would say so themselves except for some individuals or maybe one in particular.

"At least you're not on the run anymore buddy... you are gonna be living in a fine lifestyle at this five star- or better yet 6 star hotel." The genius, billionaire, playboy philanthropist has just said after closing the garage.

Bruce stepped out carrying his brown small duffel bag as he scratched his head.
"I am surprised that Fury is allowing you to keep me here..."

Tony turned around as he started to walk backwards smiling. "Not really since I just stared the void of space myself almost dying, so I'm saving him the trouble. No offense." He said smiling after they both reached their way towards the main floor after some mess have been cleaned up from the earlier battle of New York.

Bruce looked down at the large deep hole on the living room where the monster had smashed the god of mischief multiple times, as he wondered how that had gotten there. While another same size hole was another facing the opposite way. "If I did any of this... I'm sorry man." He said feeling ashamed.

"Banner, don't worry about it. I promise you. And you will believe me, you're gonna love your room while being able to head down the lab here doing your thang, and maybe of Fury needs help at his big house then that's a promotion."

Bruce sighed as he looked over at his bedroom door down the hall. "No point for me to get paid either way Tony, not for a guy like me... I'm sure you would know." He said with one hand in his pocket thinking about the many things that has already crossed his mind.

Tony walked over to his as he gently patted his right arm as he then crossed his arms. "One day the world will know for good that the Other guy will be a damn hero. And for Dr. Banner, he may have a normal life that without no doubt could be hard to come back to, I could see you work at S.H.I.E.L.D and work your way up to feel comfortable in society, we do our best in life. I can't imagine what you had to go through every day while on the run to not be exposed to the world, to not be kidnapped by our lovely government to be tested on for experiments... I know damn well that you are here for a reason Bruce." Saying his words in confidence to hopefully cheer Bruce up.

He nodded slowly hearing Tony's humble words as he looked at him shaking his head. "I'll try... no promises. Don't expect any promises man... but I'm grateful and I hope you do know that."

Tony nodded as he gave him a high five. "You got it boss, now check your room out, gonna order some pizza and wings and if Fury wants to keep in touch with you I will let you know."

"Sounds like a plan." Bruce said as they two fist bumped each other as they head their separate ways. One to the kitchen ordering the food as he would for his normal life while the other one heads to his own bedroom as he is prepared to embrace his new life.

A click can be heard as the lights were turned on, a nice and decent size of a bedroom with a good view of Manhattan. His eyes widen open as he never stepped in a room that had brought a sense of comfort rather than isolation. His duffel bag slowly makes an impact on his bed, then fixes his tucked in yellow sleeve dress shirt.

Finally he sits down as he starts to anxiously rubs his wrist trying to adapt his new life.