Chapter 8- "Rise"

It's been a rough certain amount of time ever since S.H.I.E.L.D had been secretly sabotaged by one of the fiercest enemies back when our good friend and Avenger, Steve Rogers had to go up against... Hydra. Steve and Natasha were able to take down Hydra right before the enemy had planned to bring destruction across the whole world as they were able to have their hands on S.H.I.E.L.D's latest technology. Thanks to Captain America, he was able to prevent the launch of missile attacks that were planned to be unleashed upon innocent lives. It was unfortunate Steve had to go up against his best friend from childhood, James Buchanan Barnes, also known as "Bucky" for his nick name, but for the enemy... he was brainwashed and was forced to become a weapon by Hydra as he was not only a killer by completing his assassinations without total control, but a victim by Hydra. He had disappeared ever since he pulled Steve out of the river. Now Steve is resting at the hospital now accompanied by a new ally, Sam Wilson, also known as "Falcon" and a good team member who is willing to back Captain America up.
Most members who are still loyal to S.H.I.E.L.D were either in hiding in their secret safe houses scattered and hidden, and some were killed by the unexpected attacks by Hydra. For Bruce Banner, he was placed back at Stark's after hearing the news of the horrific battle that was taken place a while ago. All he hopes is that his friends are safe. Man it's like you could really use the God of Thunder to help out but I guess we won't see him until Age of Ultron.
All Bruce could think about was Natasha.

"I know Fury is in hiding but when will natasha come back?" Bruce asked nervously as his foot wouldn't stop tapping the living room floor. Tony was sipping from his glass of whiskey, he had just finished some meetings earlier.
"She will be fine, she's just probably done talking to some pain in the ass of a higher upper in D.C or somewhere, it's gonna be okay, we are going to be okay Bruce." He said trying to calm him down as he looked outside of the large window.

"We probably have not that much of S.H.I.E.L.D support when Hydra all of a sudden took over Tony, shit had hit the fan and how is Fury going to come back from this? I know he's smart, he has plans from A to Z but he must have not seen this coming." He said to Tony.

"Hey man... I was surprised as well, I thought S.H.I.E.L.D was suppose to be on top of their game but I know the feeling of betrayal, especially when I looked at its eyes, almost near death..." Tony said sighing as he rubbed his right eye with his free hand.
"We will come back somehow, but right now we just have to hang tight. They have to have the balls to come here, our government, or Hydra- hell, even both! For them to come at my place with their problems? They can try. I know that we won't exist forever Banner, let's get that one thing straight." He said.

Bruce looked at him from sitting at the couch.
"Thor can live forever, considering he is a god, Steve took a long ass nap so he's ready for another lifetime. For the Hulk, it's gonna take more than bullets to stop him. You? You can think of a solution at any time, I know I can be good sometimes for my brain. Natasha? I know damn well she can hold her ground without giving up. And Clint? The man is brave and is willing to keep his spirits up, all of us. But no... we can't exist forever." Bruce said sighing.

Tony walked to him as he thought of something. It was an idea that could be beneficial for the world, maybe even for heroes when they can't keep fighting.

"I want to put a suit of armor around the world, ever since I created Jarvis, I thought to myself, 'Why stop there when I could bring an A.I to defend earth when the Avengers can't or maybe need a damn vacation?'
I think about that Bruce." He said as he placed his glass on the counter.

Bruce stood up looking at him feeling a little bit confused grasping the idea, could it work? He thinks to himself.

"Tony I figure we would just leave any trouble to the bad guys, I can assume that it will backfire but I'll still ask you in the sense of a creator. How do You know that it could work?" He crossed his arms.

"Because what if I had already started the idea. Not just this moment but somewhat of an A.I just like Jarvis, to be useful, a helper. Like I said, to help defend us. We still got like maybe months or a good chunk of a work schedule to get this done. I know you'll change your view on this Bruce." Saying so in confidence.

"Killing me here Tony." Bruce said.
"If we are gonna finish it or whatever we can, I need to see your layouts, the key potentials and data archives on the system. But I wouldn't be surprised if we have to hunt down Hydra during our time frame." He said.

Tony smiled as he patted his shoulder, "if shit hits the fan, I can take the responsibility. Anyhow, We will wait and hang tight here. I'm sure Thor can sense trouble and find his way here, Steve will heal fine and fast, Get Clint and Your Girlfriend-" he faked coughed, "Natasha back and then we will catch us some nasty Hydra bad guys. What to you say to that?" He asked softly.

Bruce looked to the side as he scratched his neck and then looking back at Tony.
"Okay... okay, plus we need to touch up on your Hulk suit." Bruce said.

"I like to call it, the Hulkbuster, seems right." Tony chuckled.

Bruce shook his head trying not to smile.
"Okay, I guess we are back in action." He said.

Tony looked at him walking backward lifting his arms up.
"We are the Avengers. We will Rise to the top and kick ass." He said.

Right before Bruce was heading back to his room, he stopped and turned around looking back at Tony.
"Hey your new A.I has a name?" He asked.

Tony looked at Bruce.
"The name I had in mind lately... is Ultron."