Chapter 7- "The Present"

As the wall shakes mores, Ravage drops the dead SHIELD soldier at the ground as he turned over to look at where he had thrown Banner earlier. The wall shakes more as Ravage raised a brow.

Rumbles... The wall rumbles more as some debris fell as in slow motion... The Incredible Hulk broke free roaring as he ran to Ravage by grabbing his throat and lifting him up high in the air jumping midway as he choke slammed him hard with brute force on the floor next to the computers.

Back in normal time, The Hulk roared loud at his face while grabbing his leg as he swings him in circles, throwing him in the small doorway leading to the hallway in the corner of the main operations room. Hulk arched his back flexing his muscles as he hunched over in anger roaring at the top of his lungs.

Ravage got up slowly chuckling, he stands his ground crouching as he then ran to the Hulk as the Hulk ran to him as the same time but Ravage got the upper hand by tackling Hulk far on the other side of the room crashing their way through desks and computers. Hulk was tackled into a wall as he elbowed the upper back of Ravage trying to escape. After receiving strong elbow blows, he let's go of hulk as then gets kneed in the face hard by Hulk causing him to stumbled back on the ground tripping as he lands on his back.
The angry green beast picked Crawford up as he punched him in the face hard, then punching his stomach, and then lands a strong uppercut making his foe flying in the air midway as he lands on the floor with his back.

Fury carried Hill to the med bay as he equipped his handgun.
"Watch her, the force field is up if he decided to make a run for it, he won't escape if he's being burned slowly by our force field." He said other soldiers followed Fury to the battle area.

Hulk looked down upon Ravage as he was in pain. But that didn't stop him fro slowly getting up as he let a loud growl.
"I'll be stronger than you Banner, then no one can stop me. I'll keep my word." He said huffing as he exchanged some punches with Hulk. They both went at each other as Hulk took some damage while Ravage took some damage.

But Crawford picked Hulk up by smashing him near the large glass window and steel as the wind was gushing inside a bit

Ravage was choking Hulk as he then grabbed Ravage's Face by slowly pressuring his thumb in Crawford's right eye as he growled more. Hulk looked outside seeing the large purple force field active as it covers the Helicarrier.
He broke free from Crawford as he kicked him away from the window.

With all their strength, they matched each other in combat, but slowly assured that our Avenger was winning so far, declaring victorious.

"HEY!" Fury yelled out as he held a large gun in his hands, he pulls the trigger as thick frost material was being sprayed all over on Ravage. Feeling slow, numbed, and cold from the effects. He felt weak as he tried to break free as the now strong blue goo was taking over him, now making him frozen with only little of his chest, neck and his head showing.

"I don't think so." He said as he walked closer to the enemy as other SHIELD agents showed up wearing all black hazard masks and suits carrying some large containers to support the weapon being all connected.

Hulk was behind Ravage standing tall as he looked at him, now circling his way to near Fury while watching his defeated foe struggle

"NO! NO NO NOOO! I'm stronger I am THE BETTER MAN!" Ravage yelled in anger and in frustration.

"You night want to rethink that... since our friend here as kicked your stupid ugly ass." Fury said in confidence a she gripped the large gun tight holding it close.

"I'll get my revenge, this floating castle, your kingdom will fall and you won't even see it coming in your near future." He said softly to him clenching his jaw.

Hulk punched him hard twice knocking him out as a tooth fell from his mouth.
Hulk then slammed his fist in anger roaring at the top of his lungs.

[1 hour later]

After Hulk was sitting on the ground for about 30 minutes after they took Crawford away, sending him to the Raft as he is now locked in a cyro chamber frozen as the same fate as Blonksy.
The Hulk felt calmed as he sat down looking outside the sky as the sunset was showing. He remembers the words, "sunset" and "real low" those words in his head since he had heard them from the beautiful Avenger before, only this time she is still gone for the time being.
There was sweat dripping from his skin as steam came out as well, slowly feeling his large body shrink to a normal human size as his green skin now turns back to Bruce's normal skin color. Now back into normal form, he felt tired as he laid on the floor on his back feeling cold for a moment as his eyes closed...

Later in the nighttime, Bruce was in a small white room sealed up with heavy protection as Fury was standing there looking at him as Bruce had woken up from his pass out.
"How are you feeling Banner?" The Director asked from behind a glass see through door.

"... I'm fine... did we win?" Bruce asked getting up slowly wearing new clothes from SHIELD, a pear of sweatpants and a blue SHIELD logo sleeve shirt.

Fury looked at Bruce. "You won Sir." He said softly.

Bruce's eyes widen for a moment.
"... wait is Maria safe???" He asked nervously as Fury nodded.
"Yes she's resting up, she's strong, and will be back shortly, but in the meantime you'll be here not to long, but I got you a sub from Shwarma's... thank you for saving our lives Bruce. I mean it" he said in confidence.

Bruce looked down as he rubbed his eyes.
"It was the other guy who did the work." He said quietly.

"Still... we are grateful to have you here, now rest up. And soon we can get this mess cleaned up." He said.

".. how many were killed because of me?" He asked firmly as he looked away.
"They didn't die because of you. They died because someone wanted power and to abuse that power Banner. You shouldn't ask me something that you or I couldn't have controlled, do I make myself clear?" He relied firmly.

Bruce looked at him now as he had so much on his mind, the guilt, still there was anger in him but he kept calm with his deep breaths.

"Yes sir..." he said sitting down on the bed feeling exhausted.

"Good... see you in the morning, it's getting late." He said as he walked away.

Bruce didn't felt like eating right away, he got up as he walked in the small bathroom as he started the shower up, it got foggy quickly as he looked at the mirror. He wiped the mirror with his hands as he sees himself.

"My past still haunts me... how am I even ready for The Present?..." he asked himself as his hands shook a bit. He held his hands close to him trying to calm his nerves.

So much happening in one day. He knows deep down that the blood is on his hands. Who knows how much his confidence had just went down. Or how will Natasha hear about this information soon when she returns back tomorrow morning.

Who knows...