1-31-20

(If anyone had listened to the edge of sleep, this nightmare is just like the moobles {spelling?} Nightmare...it is my nightmare, but it just so happens to be just like my favorite scene out of the whole podcast. The podcast is good highly recommend it)

I jumped I bit, waking up to a sound coming from the kitchen. I didn't remember falling asleep, but I didn't think of it much as I heard something fall in the kitchen. Breaking horror movie rule number one... I got up and walked out to the kitchen.

   As I slowly walk to the kitchen I heard whispering. "Hello...?" I whispered breaking horror movie rule number 2. I turned on a light.

    "Surprise!!!" The things yelled. They were small like children's toys...like little fucking trolls...they were everywhere causing me to jump back and scream. Thousands of then were in the kitchen. They hung from the fan, threw things out of the cabinets, ripped out food and were making a big mess all while screaming. As I looked more around the kitchen I noticed There on a cutting board was -------- head, eyes gouged out and tongue right next to his head.

   I screamed out once more and covered my mouth. "Hungry!?" One of the things asked shaking pepper over ------ head. My clumsy ass managed to fall backward as I was backing up. "Quick pin them to the floor!!!" They yelled and ran over to me. "No!" I screamed but didn't have time to move as they ran over and got on top of me.  "Let's go inside!"
"You would make a wonderful home!"

   They yelled. "No! W-what are you doing!?" I yelled as they all moved onto me. "We're going to go deep inside you...hehehe" on of them said before they, once more stated to scream.

   They pulled down my pants and forced my mouth open before...."choose a tunnel!! Ass or Mouth!!" One screamed. I tried to fight back but couldn't.

I don't even know how long it was, but ones all where...in...me...i quickly pulled up my pants as I coughed.

We're inside you know...we can make you do things...

They said to me..."n-no..." I whispered getting up

Where's the dog? Let's cut her tail off...how about your brother? Oh-oh! I know! Let's cut your tongue out!

"NO! NO NO NO!!!", I screamed but couldn't control my body as I grabbed some scissors. I or...they...grabbed my tongue and pushed the scissors to it slowly...very slowly cutting it. I couldn't do anything but scream.

After five minutes of slowly cutting my tongue, there it lay on the floor in front of me...God there was so much blood. I couldn't talk I couldn't I just screamed and cried in pain.

You know what you have to do...grab the knife get it out...take the knife...get us out!

They chanted. Having control of my own body once more I just wanted them out...i wanted them to out out out!!!!

I got up and grabbed the knife. I wanted the pain to stop. Stab stab stab!!!!  They yelled at me...and I did...i stabbed myself 20 times before I

                         Woke up....