Josd Maximoff & Peter Parker's Marvelous Adventures: Love Hero

"Bye bro, have a nice day" said Peter to Josd when he opened the door to go to school.

"You too, bye" he replied waving his hand. Josd stared at the door for a while thinking what to do. He really got nothing to do that day. Then he finally gathered the strength to get up bed. He went to his closet and took some clothes. Nothing special or too elegant. Just a shirt, a hoodie, joggers and sneakers. Then Josd went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. When he finished he thought of what he could do. Still doubting he left the house.

"Josd, dear where are you going?" asked aunt May through the kitchen when she saw him across the living room.

"Honestly, I don't know". Aunt May shrinked her face laughing. "Well, have fun then" she replied, Josd said goodbye waving his hand and giving her a nice and warm smile. "Aunt May is so great" thought Josd leaving the house when he recieved a call. He was kind of surprised when he saw who was calling in the screen. Shouldn't he be in school? He answered the call and pressed the *loud voice* button still standing right in front of the door.

"Peter, hi, what can I help you with?" asked Josd. "Man, I left my chemistry book in the kitchen table, can you bring it to me please?"

"Yeah, sure, when does the class start?"
"15 minutes" he answered and by the tone of his voice Josd could tell he was really nervous, after all, he was an excelent student - besides his "superhero" tasks and all the times he missed school to save the city-.

"And one last thing" Peter continued as the door opened behind Josd."Please make sure Aunt May does not know about this she'll kill me" he finished.

"Honey please, don't be dramatic, I won't kill you, I'll punish you by making you wash the dishes for a week." Said to the phone Aunt May in Josd's back holding Peter's chemistry book. Peter, panicked and hung up the call.

"Josd, could you?" asked Aunt May to Josd handing him the book. Josd took it and nodded with his head. And - literally- ran to Peter's school. When he arrived, he opened the door and called Peter, a few minutes later Josd knew where he was. He walked to the class 26 when he saw a person who caught his attention. Her velvet hair was long and gorgeous. And, her eyes were like sapphires, simply beautiful. Josd knew inmediatly who she was. Mary Jane. Peter has talked to him about her before, even showed him pictures - that's how he recognized her-.

"Excuse me" said Josd to her shyly. She turned to face him, and gosh, Peter was right when he said she was prettier in person.

"Yeah? What can I help you with?" she answered showing Josd a bright smile.

"Do you know Peter Parker?" Josd asked her.

"Oh, yeah, the cute nerdy guy? I share math with him."

"Hmm, he asked me to give him this" he said handing her the chemistry book. "I'm late to where I'm going, I mean to class. Can you give it to him?".

"Sure" she said, soon Michelle Jones made a confused expression. "It's weird, I've never seen you around here before".
"Oh, yeah, that's because I'm from another school, I'm late for a class in another school, that I go to, I was passing by" Josd quickly said. "I am Josd by the way" he finished his sentence by extending his hand to her.

"I am Michelle Jones, but you can call me MJ, nice to meet you" she replied shaking his hand. "I gotta go now, bye" she finally said and walked away.

An hour passed and finally he recieved a call from Peter.

"Man you're the greatest, thank you, thank you, thank you so much" said Peter when Josd answered.

"You're welcome bro, that's what friends are for. What did she say?"

"She said that a friend of mine left called Josd left me the book and then she gave it to me. Man I am so happy. SHE TALKED TO ME."

"Thanks to me, and when I asked her for you she said you were a cute nerdy guy."

"Again thank you. SHE CALLED ME CUTE OH MY GOD."

"Yeah, I guess I'm your love hero"

"Shut up, that sounds cringey, I gotta go to class now. Thank you." After that Peter hung up and Josd simply smiled.

Author's Note:
This story wasn't written by me! It was written by a friend of mine. Yet, she used my character+marvel originals. This is gonna be a series on each comic book from my series. And yes, this is canon to my story! Wait for the next chapter from this short stories in two months(hopefully!)

 And yes, this is canon to my story! Wait for the next chapter from this short stories in two months(hopefully!)