5

{A/N So the real drama starts from here}

OCTOBER 2018

BLACKPINK & BTS these were the two groups everyone was talking about around the world.

Although BTS were now more hit then BLACKPINK but the girls also become quite famous after their hit DU DUDU DU.

Jennie was at the airport coming back to Korea lost in her own mind. Even after all those things people were still targeting her with all those hateful comments. She was mentally sick.

Out of nowhere, she was hit by someone. That person targeted her already sprained ankle."Ouch!"

Her eyes become teary, her manager tried to help her but she shakes her head. She had forgotten to wear her glasses and now her tears are threatening to spill. She moved behind Jisoo and wipe her tears.

She sure knows that everything was caught on camera and now everyone is going to talk about her.

She sighs and sits in her car.

********************************************

Jennie was in Paris now for PFW and also for her solo music video shoot. She was busied for the whole month. She even doesn't have time for her friends.

Speaking of friends Taehyung has been acting strange lately. He was not the same Taehyung anymore, she doesn't mean that he had changed in a bad way but in a way that makes her question?

Like he used to act really goofy before whenever they met or video call but now he act really intimidating and the way he stares at her.

Brushing of her thoughts she focuses on the mirror in front of her. And decided to meet him after going back to Korea.

On the other side of the world, Taehyung was going through his Twitter when he saw Jennie trending on it. 

Curiously he opened up the tag and was met by the walking goddess. Saying she wasn't looking definition of perfection is a lie.

The suit that's she was wearing and,  the way she walked although her gaze was looking cold but that's the thing he loved about her or started to.

This past year he starts to feel something about her but never really think about it.

He turned on his phone and decided to rest.

********************************************

MELON AWARDS 2018

Jennie was feeling really uncomfortable in that dress. It was too short.

But still, she has to wear it for the sake of concept. Blackpink was sitting in front of BTS. She constantly feels someone gaze at her but played it cool.

Taehyung can't believe his eyes when he looks at the walking goddess in front of him.

Jennie's presence was slowly becoming disturbing for him. He has now started to think about her as more than a friend.

He doesn't know why is that but since the start of this year whenever he talks to her he felt this fuzzy feeling inside his chest. He tried to shake those feelings but can't do that.

After spending 5 years in this industry he knows how to act uninterested while meeting with the person of the opposite gender.

He kept his expression neutral but still, he can't help but felt a little pissed upon seeing Jennie wearing that short dress.

Jennie gazed at her and their eyes met but she turned around swiftly. He decided to call her after the show. Because now he can't seem to control his feelings towards her.

************************************

DECEMBER 2018

AT YG HQ

YG and Seungri both were sitting face to face in his office.YG was glaring at him and he was looking down at the floor.

"What will you do now??? I have told you to not do those things and if you do then learn to cover it up for good!!!!" Seungri flinched on his boss's tone.

They are having a heated argument because some news agencies decided to blackmail YG by showing him footage of assault of a woman in the Seungri club.

Although it was not his fault entirely if that thing broke out not only he will be doomed but also YG will be also.

"I am sorry. But we have to find some way to stop that."Seungri looked at him with a pleading gaze.

Suddenly Yang Hyun Suk's gaze went towards outside of his office where Jennie was standing Seungri too moved to look at her.

They both then share a knowing look. Looks like they have found their prey.

***************************

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Vote........