8

Finally, it was the day when the news broke of new Jan 1st couple. And just like every time, everyone was blaming Jennie fro something that she didn't do.

She was numb, her emotions are a mess. Her mind was chaotic but what can she do?.

Cry? Well, she does that every time. Laugh? Doesn't she would look like a maniac.

She was in her bed all day at that time. Her phone was off so does her room lights. Her bandmates also don't disturb her.

But they were worried about her. They know that she is a strong woman.

But looks like this thing had really broken her.

He celebrated his birthday but there is the person he was missing a lot. And right now he knows that what that person might be going through.

He had read all the tweets. Some were supportive but the majority of them were against her. He wants to be there for her.

But his ego was in the way. Deep down in his heart, he was feeling guilty. But his ego was telling him that it all happens due to Jennie's consent.

Why she have to get agreed on such a thing? She would just have denied it in the first place.

His jealousy is getting the best of him. He was like a time bomb ready to explode any second.

***************
GDA 2019

'Keep your head high'
'Learn to smile'
'You are going to get through it's

This mantra is going on and on inside her head.

Although she was smiling but was afraid if her tear might fall down any minute.

After the red carpet, they went towards their makeup room to change. She nearly broke down but compose herself.

"Can you please give my eyes a kind of slight smokey look?"
She asked her makeup artist.

Because her eyes were swollen from all the crying. They have to now present on stage.

As she was walking towards the entrance her gaze met with the one her heart yearning for.

Taehyung was standing in all his glory but he didn't look her way. She knows that she is on fault by not picking his call.

But he has to understand. Sadly he is an impossible man.

Jennie's eyes filled with tears and she knows that Camera has caught her eyes.

She sighed and decided to ignore everything around her.

"They are here," Jimin whisper as Blackpink walked by. Taehyung was dying to look at her but damn his ego.

He looks at the screen that was showing stage. He knows that Jennie has been crying. And he was regretting his decision of ignoring her.

********

Hwasa was performing and it seems to lift Taehyung mood up. He was laughing with Suga when his eyes moved towards the end of the stage.