31

Her initial plan was to see Taehyung because it has been a week since they last saw each other.

The thing is that, the group has to meet at the local ice-cream parlour,
After completing there music show schedule.

Upon, arriving at the said place, Jennie sees that Taehyung apartment was only 2 min drives away.

So she asked her manager to let her see Taehyung and after showing her puppy eyes to him, he finally let her but only for fifteen minutes.

"Make sure to take a photo with ice cream, you have to upload it on Ice Cream day, " Her manager told her and she happily nodes before getting out of the car.

********************

Teahyung was tired because of his schedule, so after coming from his Japanese showcase he simply lay down for a minute.

But that laying down turned into a long nap, and now he woke up because of his message ringtone.

Jennie had told him that she was riding the elevator, so he hurriedly gets up and went outside.

He found Jennie standing in the living room, with ice cream in hand?

He smiled sleepily, "Hi Jen Jen babe!" He ruffled his hair. While walking towards the girl.

"Hi Tae, how are you? I just came here to see you beacuse its been so long and i was missing you and-" Jennie stop to take a breath.

"Calm down Jen!Take a breath!" Taehyung said and put hands on her shoulders, his touch warming her.

God, how much she misses the scent of his body which engulfed her nostrils.

She smiled at him, drinking the sight of him.

But then, shit!

"As you are standing here, doing nothing, here take my picture!" Jennie said, and put the phone in his hand.

Taehyung was happy to see her concerned and the cute rabbling so he didn't understand what was happening and do what Jennie told him, the flash of the camera actually does wake him more.

"Take a short video too," She said, and he again nodes, His eyes went out of his socket, when he saw what she was wearing, he then noticed her clothing.

Clad in floral top and green fitting pants, although her pigtails are making her look adorable but her top.

"I just walk came from the ice cream store, thank God it was near, " She said while hurried licking ice cream.

"Yahh! What are you wearing?" He said in a furious tone.

Jennie stood still with tongue out and was about to lick the ice cream, she looked down and then up, "Clothes!" She innocently exclaimed.

Taehyung ruffled his hair and grab her arm, dragging her into the room and locked the door.

"Mind telling me Jennie Kim why your clothes are getting shorter day by day?" He asked in offensive tone with feet tapping.

Jennie gulped the ice cream and looked sideways, Taehyung was angry and it's not a good sign.

"Hey, what is that?" She said and move to the side towards his vanity.

"That is the brush that I use which was gifted by you but what.is .that?" He seethingly asked and moved towards her while pointing towards her clothes.

Jennie takes a step back and not finding any way out she simple put cone in his mouth who was again about to say something.

Tarhyung was shocked, and then he noticed her nose.

God, she had put a rhinestone over her nose and it was making her nose look so cute.

Jennie saw his mouth twitching but he stopped and harshly bite on the cons while glaring at her.

"TAEHYUNG AH, I AM HOME!" She heard his mother exclaimed.

Jennie eyes went wide and he looks at him who was already glaring at her.

"COMING EOMMA!" He said making Jennie flinched, over his loud voice.

" Stay right there, I will handle you after helping my mom," He said and hit her shoulder with his while walking out of the room.

Jennie sighed until her phone rang and it was her manager calling, she picked up,"Jennie, we have to go, the fan meeting  is going to start in an hour".

Jennie panicked and hit her head, "I am coming" She hanged up the call and went outside.

"Ouch!" She loudly said after her head got hit by the room door which Taehyung had closed.

"So much for missing him!" She exclaimed to herself.

***************
.
.
.
.
.
Vote..

Hey loves...

I Just want to tell you guys something, Taehyung recently posted his photo here be eas lying with his pup.

You can see his window.

So go and see that his window have the same trees outside of it.

Imma tells you they are becoming so obvious day by day...

And an update for you, make sure to comment and check my other book "ONCE UPON A TIME IN SEOUL!"