21

Sighing in relief, Jennie looks at the girls, they have finally finished recording the songs. It's as much hard to do that as half of there working staff was on COVID-19 break but still, they manage to do that.

"Sadly, still Forbes called it the most high profile collaboration among western and pop artist and," Lisa coughs in a mocking way," maybe we are predicted to get nominated for Grammy unlike someone," Lisa sweetly smiled at the three boys specially the one with bunny teeth.

Jennie hides her face behind Chaeyoung and tried to suppress her laugh, Chae too loudly cough but they can't hold it any longer and burst into loud laughter. Actually, the maknae line decided to visit their junior artist to congratulate them on their collaboration.

But tables turned when Jungkook and Lisa as the usual start to bicker which came to that point where they can't hold on to there teasing and kept on annoying guys.

"Very funny," Jungkook made a face and put some chicken in his mouth while glaring ta Lisa, "You are still a copycat, who decided to endorse Downy just because I have unintentionally sold it out," Jungkook proudly said.

Lisa was about to answer him when Jisoo barged into the dorm," Hi! Gir-Boys! What the hell are you guys doing here?" Jisoo panicked when she saw the maknae line with her three babies half sprawled on the couch and half on the ground while chicken boxes spread around them.

The guys get up and bow to her," Yeah, Yeah! I know I am older than you but please call me Jisoo shi, not Noona, it makes me cringe," She says and throws herself on the couch.

Taehyung takeout another box of chicken and moved in front of her, "Jisoo-shi, congratulation on your collaboration with Lady Gaga," He smiled and Jisoo take that box away from him.

"Jennie!" Taehyung called her out after some time who was on the phone, "Yeah!" She asked him.

"I and guys are gonna go! Because the coast has been cleared," He means to say that from there studio till black pinks dorm they have come to different routes so that they might not get spotted by sassaeng.

Taehyung wears his shoes and said goodbye to everyone while avoid hugging Jennie because it might embarrass Jennie in front of her mates.

***************************************************

"I have dated before," She said while video calling Taehyung their conversation leads them to ask each other about there dating history," Before I was a trainee, my main focus was my studies, I have many friends but yeah I had a boyfriend, but after coming to Korea, i broke up with him," Jennie said and start her treadmill.

As they have finally announced their comeback so she has to get herself ready for all the upcoming hard work, she's currently running on it while talking to Tae," What about you? Have you ever dated? I am sure I have heard that you have dated a trainee during your pre-debut dayys1" Jennie inquired her.

"What can I  say? There were plenty of girls who used to asked me out but I use to love someone who sadly left me for someone else, No, It was just a mutual friendship, I have never really let my feelings get over me which is quite hard as I  easily fall in love," He clarified, making Jennie chuckled over her remark.

She was about to answer him when her foot tripped and she fell from the treadmill, Jennie didn't understand what happened for a second until she heard Taehyung loud voice coming from her phone.

She gets up from her place but gosh her ankle got sprained and she also has bruised her hand a bit," Yeah I am fin-ahh!" Jennie tried to calm Tae but a wave of pain spread through her keg. It was her previous foot that also gets sprained 1 year ago during the concert.