22

"Take care of yourself!" Taehyung advice her and hang up the phone. Jennie had the opening of her pop up store which she was a collaboration between her and Gentle Monster. As Jennie had a leg injury so Taehyung was worried about her.

He even asked her bodyguard to accompany her, not only that he had even strictly told her manager to look after her. 

"Hyung!"He heard Jungkook loudly called him he was busy talking with his manager," Have you seen noona?" Jungkook asked him, Taehyung shook his head and said goodbye to his manager.

"Why? Is she alright?" He asked with concern, Jungkook only smirked in return, "No! nothing!" He shook his head and walked away from him while whistling.

Taehyung takes out his phone and decided to call Jennie but then he switched to Instagram, opening it he came across Jennie's profile. She had just updated her ain't profile and god! she looks so beautiful in that suit.

Taehyung out bulge out from his socket when he swipes to see her next picture, "What kind of dress is she wearing?" He questioned himself. Taehyung called her the next minute.

"Oh, baby! I was waiting for your call, have you seen my post!" Jennie asked in a teasing tone. She was actually waiting for Taehyung's reaction as she knows that he turned into alpha male whenever she wears somewhat sexy outfits.

Jennie loved Taehyung that side, she never truly mind Taehyung concerns over her choice of dresses because she knows that he was truly, madly, deeply in love with her, and its normal for your partner to get overprotective over you. 

"Yah! Kim Jennie why do you even bother to wear a coat! You can simply wear a crop top!" He spoke in mad tone making Jennie chuckled," Aww! Baby next time I would wear the crop top with shorts if you say so!" She again provoked him making Taehyung groaned in annoyance.

"Forget about it! How was the opening?" He asked her instead of arguing.

*********************************

"Yah! Oppa help me!" Lisa loudly exclaimed while running around in her dorm. Jimin and Jungkook decided to visit girls especially Jennie as they came to know about her injury. But they all whom they are here for, Jimin was constantly flirting with Chae not like that she cares but god! it's her first time watching Jimin being flirty.

Now for Jungkook, During there casual bickering he blurts out that he was at the club the other day, Jennie even scolded him for his carelessness, saying that he might have to get infected by the virus.

Unfortunately, Lisa heard it and throws half of her sanitizer on him, Jungkook in need of revenge starts to run after her. So, now their dorm was in chaos.

Now, Jimin and Jennie were having some serious conversation about something or maybe someone," Believe me we are the same age and I care about him but you should ask him, he is becoming distancing lately, he was always quiet and not that old Taehyung I know," Jimin sighed and ruffled his hair.

Jennie listens to him," But what should I do?" She asked making Jimin rolled his eyes," I just told you the whole thing," His 'duh' tone makes Jennie chuckle," Yeah I know Jimin shi but what exactly, what if he will get mad? What if he will not like it that I am prying on his friendship with you guys," She tried to reason.

"I know what you are coming from, but you know that you are the one and only girl in the industry who is closed to her from the very start, you have seen him through thick and thin, I still remember the time when he first told me you guys are friends believe me he was so flustered, Damn! how much did that kid grow up, now, having his own secret girlfriend, he used to lecture me about the dating in idol life. Seriously, what power do you have to make him like that?" Jimin asked her in all seriousness.

Jennie smiled shyly and looked down but after a minute hit him on his shoulder making him laugh loudly and turning someone's eyes turned into that of heart one who was secretly getting jealous over her friend interaction with him.

***********************************************

.

.

.

Vote!

That was for today as I am sick.