chapter one

(Jaylennes POV)

"Hey Jaylenne come over here we have to finish the video!" Rachell calls out as I try to get a drink of water because my throat really hurt.

"I'll be there in a minute. Hey want me to bring you a glass of water?" I scream out louder.

"Yeah sure whatever, just Hurry up."

Since Rachell and I are youtubers we make singing videos and all that crap.

I run up the stairs and grab my guitar from my closet and sit on the floor as I try and focus the lense.

"You ready?" I ask Rachell.

She nods and we start recording.

"Hi I'm Jaylenne! And I'm Rachell! Today were going to do a cover of "something big" by Shawn Mendes, hope you like it"

"1,2,3,4." I say as I begin to play my guitar.

We start singing and end the video after about an estimate of 5 minutes.

"Welp, I best be going." I say as I get up from the floor.

"Ugh already its not even 9 yet."

Rachell pouts.

"I have to get Cameron a birthday present, tomorrow's his birthday remember?"

"Oh yeah, I got him a present its under my bed, I'll stop by tomorrow and give it to him." Rachell says as I grab my guitar and head out the door.

"Ok, well see you tomarrow." I wave and close the door on my way out.

I get in my car and drive to one of those stores that sell jewelry.

I get Cameron one of those expensive silver watches. "I hope he likes it." I mumble to myself.

The man at the cashier puts the watch in a little box and hands in to me. I hand him the money and walk out the door.

Before I reach the car I get a call from cameron. "Hey babe, Nash wants me to stay over at his place. Is that ok?"

"Yeah babe that's fine, I'll just stay with Rachell for the night."

"Great babe, thanks. I'll come early in the morning to pick you up from Rachells."

"Ok. Pick me up at around 12. Love you have fun."

"Love you to. See you tomorrow. Bye.

"Bye." I end the call and call Rachell to ask if its ok  to stay the night.

"Yeah thats fine."

"Thanks Rachell your the best."

"I know I am." She laughs and ends the call.

Well that's my first fanfic that I've ever published so take it easy on me. I'll try writing once a week.
Follow me on other social media sites:
Instagram: Sol.Jaylenne
Ask.fm: Sol_the_poptart
Snapchat:popturtles123
Twitter: I'm_a_direction4