chapter 4

Rachell's POV

* weeks later*

I went to go see Jaylenne again in the hospital. I went to taylors house first because he asked me to take him. Then Nash's. I guess Cameron didn't want to go see her today. I dont blame him.

Its been rough for him these past weeks.

I arrived at the hospital to see cam and kian in her room. There was a bunch of flowers next to her bed And a giant teddy bear. I walked over to kian and gave him a huge hug and placed a kiss on his cheak.

"Ill be back guys. I wanna get something for Jaylenne if she wakes up anytime soon." I said while walking towards the door.

"Rae rae wait, I'm coming with you. I'm not letting you go by yourself." Kian said while grabing my hand.

"Kk kiki." I said with a small giggle.we walked out the room and into an elevator. Once we got inside a guy about  my age quickly got inside before it closed.

"Hey beautiful. The names Luke. Luke Hemmings." The guy said with a smirk.

"My names not beautiful, its Rachell." I stated. Kians face turned to the color of a tomatoe.

"Woah, feisty. I like em' that way." He smirked.

"Uh, I have a boyfriend and I would really appreciate it if you would stop flirting with me in front of him. Thank you." I said.

"Well ill get you one way or another. I get what what I want, and what I want right now is you." He grinned. My face turning red. I hope kian didn't notice though.

I covered my face with my hands and faced the floor. I have to admit he is kinda cute. Who am I kidding he's gorgeous, but my heart belongs to kians and I wouldn't wanna date a douche like him anyways.

Kian toke a step towards Luke and gave him the dead eye. "What the hell is wrong with you? You think your gonna steal my girl? Well guess what I'll fuck you up here and now and I don't give a monkey's left nut where we are." Kians clenched his fist. I got in the middle and that's when the elavator opened. I grabbed Kain's hand and walked to the front door. He intertwined our fingers and I could feel him start to relax. We went to the flower shop and I got Jaylennes favorite flowers. Those white roses. Kian got her a blue teddy bear. We headed back to the hospital and into jaylenes room. We set the stuff down beside her bed and decided to go home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Three days later*

Cameron's POV

I stead at the hospital with Taylor and was really tired so I laid on the little couch and fell asleep. I woke up to a noise from the bed. Is Jaylenne awake? I stood up and I found jaylennes eyes opening slowly. I saw Taylor on the floor sleeping so I shook him until I got up.

"What the hell cameron." Taylor said in a raspy voice.

"Its Jaylenne I think she woke up." I whispered.

Taylor quickly stood up and ran over to jaylenne.

"Hey Jaylenne. Oh my gosh your awake." Taylor says surprised and releaved.

"Who are you?"

Jaylenne asked confuesed.

Thun thun thun... I'm sorry it took so long to update. I've had so much going on right now and I'm glad that I was able to finish chapter four. Hope you guys like itLove ya guys thanks for reading my fanfic ❤❤ sorry its suckish.

Follow me on

Twitter: I'm_a_direction4